1. FISCHER's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Nullissime, voulant jouer sur l'impact des versions précédentes des films ayant la même tranchante thématique, une oeuvre débile, cacophonique et pitoyable... www.cinefiches.com

2. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

No where near as bad as they say, I thought it was a damn good counterpart to the first two. I would like to see what else Henkel can do, unfortunately this ended his career. I like his mind and even part two lacked his flavor.

3. João R's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

This could have been easily avoided. Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Parody perhaps would've be more fitting.

4. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Zellweger in Ronsir glasses + ‘90s glaze + complete absurdity

5. The Macho King's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

6. JackButcher's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Viggo Mortensen wearing a pink frilly apron almost saved it.

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

That scene with the malfunctioning robo leg is friggin' hilarious

8. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Makes absolutely no sense, and in that respect, it's brilliant.

9. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

i was painfully baked watching this and was so terrified and wanted to turn it off but i was with other people :- (

10. Zac Holbrook's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

i have no idea what i just watched but i liked it.

11. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Its so bad that its good. I loved it. (Also, the only film where Zellweger looks alright and not completely disgusting)

12. Brittany Quinn's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

This film holds the dubious honor of being the worst I've ever seen. Nothing about it even makes sense. It's great.

13. Junda Mane's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Notable for the "see stars before they were famous!" factor. A muddled affair.

14. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Twisted satire about dysfunctional families and sexual oppresion. McConaughey is priceless as Vilmer. Definitely my favorite Chainsaw movie after the original. Extremely underrated and misunderstood.

15. Reindertot's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

La Scream Queen de esta película es Leatherface. Insoportable.

16. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

Worth seeing for Matthew McConaughey's bum-leg scenery chewing. Otherwise it's complete trash.

17. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation

One of few movies I would give zero stars.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation