1. babycakesromero's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

actually embarassed to put this in. ended up in a zac efron season by mistake..oh, the horror

2. João Goulão's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

uma boa critica da vida real, dos jovens

3. Guy-Philippe Côté's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

the first two star are for the actors. The third is for the writing

4. Ana Sousa's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

"I checked the boxes/ Maybe what you did didn't check hers/ We had the same boxes/ Maybe you need a little more experience with boxes" - this metaphor was SPOT ON! The dialogs are so well written. Why are romantic comedies so underrated and so tossed into a "garbage" bag? The trio Teller-Jordan-Efron works perfectly and they're all such versatile actors. "It's a cocktail" oh my. And they used Still Life *dies*

5. chanandre's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Bunch of Halo playin', beer drinkin', womanizin', emotional toddlers and douchey brahs Falling in LOVE: talk about game-changer > the American Pie brethren grew not a boner but a aching heart: that's evolution and progress. About time hormonal dudes morphed into flawed & torned full-fleshed human male beings. Children often they may seem to be; grown-ups who daydream of spooning with The One they aim to be. Cuteness

6. Anca.'s rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Painful to watch, but there was Miles Teller.

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

8. lndah's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

It's like watching Portlandia except they did it unironically

9. crushedbones's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

10. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

too bad to even finish dont know why i started zac efron is awful his references are so above him

11. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

12. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

13. Maria Claudia's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

i have no words to describe how awful this is

14. Marion's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Painful to watch. Zac Efron is annoying.

15. commonwastrel's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Are we supposed to root for these guys? Two douchebags and one incredibly boring dude (who's supposed to be a full-fledged doctor yet looks barely out of college) get their happy endings without any doubt from the outset. No consequences for their dickhead behavior. But hey, it's all for a good laugh, right? This would be possible if any of their behavior actually came across as funny rather than repugnant.

16. may's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Yeah that was as shitty as predicted. Just as predicted as all my ooh-ing and aah-ing over Michael B. Jordan.

17. Íris Jordão's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Why the hell I watched this? I though it would be funny but it failed...

18. Kamran's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Poor values and few funny moments. Everything good in the narrative is recycled. 48/100 - Bad

19. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Really funny! It was interesting to watch a romantic comedy from men's point of view instead of women's, contradicting the stigma around romantic comedies being "girly movies". I believe it was very transparent about the whole "brotherhood" concept and how it is to date in a big city nowadays leaving aside many romantic cliches we are used to see in this genre. A breath of fresh air!

20. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Funny moments and moments that just fall flat

21. Joey Wright's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

This film proves positive: stick Miles Teller in anything and it instantly becomes watchable.

22. AKFilmFan's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

It all sounds intriguing but the film wasn't funny except for a few choice moments. Michael B. Jordan (who accurately points out the idiocy of his friends) saves the film from complete and utter failure.

23. vordven's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

24. Evan Schafer's rating of the film That Awkward Moment

Yes, there were some awkward moments (albeit funny moments) in this film that were somewhat cringe-worthy, but nothing that completely ruined my viewing of it. The fourth star is only because of how much Zac Efron has grown into himself as an actor, but this is otherwise a bit of a "yawn film" of sorts. It is a very common love story, and done up with some comical turns, but overall is kind of lackluster.