1. Leonardo Kammermann's rating of the film That Day

Brillante peli de Raúl Ruiz. Inteligente, sensible, mágica. Para mí, un descubrimiento luminoso. Maravillosas actuaciones de Bernard Giraudeau y Elsa Zylberstein.

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film That Day

Pas mal, mais si ce n'était pas de Raul RUIZ, personne n'en parlerait.

3. tangoletal's rating of the film That Day

Película de genero atravesada por el surrealismo y guiños de humor. Genial!!

4. mad.lucas's rating of the film That Day

Very original and with an unexpected ending. I laughed with guilt.

5. roger's rating of the film That Day

Entertaining set piece; stylised acting with a dream like logic (Reminded me of Bernard Blier's Buffet Froid somehow)

6. Henk Lamers's rating of the film That Day

Final score: 6. Storyline: 6, Originality: 6, Cinematography: 6, Involvement: 5, Sound: 6, Editing: 6, Educational: 6, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 6, Unusual: 6, Exciting: 5, Superior: 6

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film That Day

Sappy in a demented way. Comforting too because God protects the innocent as long as it has a hammer! I did want to see the zoo though.

8. Anita G's rating of the film That Day

What a great film on many levels. Was really not expecting anything and have been completely engrossed in it throughout. Clever, funny and unique. Who amongst us is insane and not afraid to show it ?

9. James's rating of the film That Day

I had know idea what was going on, I am way too stupid for this. I was distracted by the face of the lady and forgot to concentrate on the dialogue and kept losing my way, it looks like it should be good, I was going to watch it again but I ran out of time.

10. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film That Day

Brilliant! A dark farce, really bizarre, totally original.

11. DrFirestone's rating of the film That Day

Beautiful setting. Fantastic cast and acting. This film is a mad, psychotic black comedy. I enjoyed the humour (personally I think it's actually the first French film that I genuinely appreciated as a comedy :) I found the political references confusing, I guess because I never lived in France or Switzerland. Excellent!

12. j's rating of the film That Day

A surreal and unexpected slapstick psychotic showdown.

13. dialupmodem's rating of the film That Day

beautiful location and some really wonderful cinematography! the pans that almost erase the walls are honestly something else!

14. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film That Day

A delightful black comedy with a haunting performance by the ballerina-like Elsa Zylberstein, and of the course the great Michel 'Themroc' Piccoli. BUT some SERiOUS continuity hiccups.

15. GreenROCK's rating of the film That Day

Are we supposed to make sense of this idiotic film?

16. davej's rating of the film That Day

expected more from the description. thought the whole concept was laboured. like a poor version of Bunuel. No suspense or emotion, just the playing out of an unrealistic idea.

17. Steve Thompson's rating of the film That Day

Chilean director Raúl Ruiz is still a hugely under-rated figure who consistently redefined cinematic surrealism on his own terms. However, it is hard to much like this macabre French farce of madness and murder. Though eliciting the worthy influences of Chabrol, Hitchcock, Buñuel and even Pasolini, the film's strange poeticism fails to deepen or develop and the black humour palls long before the end credits.

18. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film That Day

19. janh24's rating of the film That Day

An enjoyable addition to Ruiz's incredible body of work.

20. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film That Day

Saddened to hear of Ruiz' passing. For me, he was the most interesting Latin American filmmaker alive until his death a few days ago. Each work, in exile, in languages foreign to him, had subtle references to what he loved most--his native country Chile and Latin America. My review of his 2003 film "That Day" appears at http://moviessansfrontiers.blogspot.com/2010/06/101-chilean-director-in-exile-raul.html.

21. Quentin's rating of the film That Day

An unknown masterpiece with one of the most marvelous French actor cast you can imagine. Also my favorite performances of both Bernard Giraudeau and Elsa Zylberstein. Raul Ruiz excels at capturing and recreating the Swiss ambience of a small village with a subtly faked tone. The scenes inside and around the café at the beginning still haunts me.