1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

oh my god, the sets, the costumes, the make up, the very couple of laurence and vivien together on screen, so.much.glamour.

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

I fell asleep the first time watching this. Was recently able to catch it again with more mental energy and it seemed a bit better. I must admit I havent seen many Vivien Leigh films, but this is probably a better fit for her talents than the Scarlett roll imo. She is also gorgeous as can be in this, one wonders if thats why Churchill liked it so much. I still don't get the hype surrounding this one though, 3.5 stars

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

6.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2MD

4. roseros's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Vivien Leigh you are so lovely.

5. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Beautifully ornate but tragically tedious from a narrative, rythmic and ideological point of view. Leigh tries to inject some much needed energy into the proceedings but even she is weighted down by the film's monumental respectability and gargantuan sense of self-importance.

6. Emily Piellusch's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Though beautifully done, the only part of That Hamilton Woman that I thought to be worthy of attention is when Lady Hamilton draws the window curtains at the very end after (spoiler) hearing of Nelson's death. Vivan Lee is strikingly beautiful, as always.

7. Sabrina Crews's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Too bad we never got to see the Hamilton-Hamilton-Nelson ménage à trois living 'sitch!

8. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Es a todas luces comprensible por que es la película favorita de Churchill. El hecho de que la haya visto mas de 20 veces es clara seña de la sobre erotización del Ministro con la cinta. Seguramente llevaba una foto de Vivien Leigh en su reloj de bolsillo...

9. SALESK's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

Rousing entertainment, beautiful Rudolph Mate photography and impossibly handsome leads; exquisitely crafted propaganda, as much for the English war effort as it is for Classical Hollywood.

10. Nosada's rating of the film That Hamilton Woman

I'd never heard of it. Now I'll never forget it.