1. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

A high 2.5. Reads like a bizarro Godard film, if Godard had a taste for those loopy long takes of writhing bodies that Zulawski exploits to much better effect in other efforts. Will go from a very coordinated scene of group direction - say, the first rehearsal - to some pitiful, shallow showmanship - Kinski's violent outburst. Zulawski works better when the pressure is higher. Romy's great, Dutronc's a thrill.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

3. Christina Themeli's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

η υπερβολικά δραματική μουσική ήταν απολύτως απαραίτητη.

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

5. postblueink's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

6.5/10 (... . 08. 2016). L'important c'est любить. Cult Zulawski. Romy!

6. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

i love the idea of a faux french film

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2vd

8. Jérôme's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

9. Ebru Yörükoğlu's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

too arthouse for my taste. extra star for romy schneider though.

10. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

11. tom.house's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

I really wanted to love this, and I almost did... almost. Still fantastic though.

12. Osiris's Caves's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

13. carlo tagliazucca's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

14. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

Just could not sit through this pretentious drivel. I'm such a fan of Schneider, I thought I could watch her in anything, but apparently not.

15. Gabriel Sica's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

16. Pymo's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

17. sister chromatid's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

My god, there was so much to love about this film.

18. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

19. Rodney Welch's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

How in the world do you find it? I've wanted to watch it for years!

20. redux's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

Hamfisted attempt from a Polish director to look French. Everything here is copy-pasted from other movies (most notably 'Le mépris'), and the fact that the male lead is a wooden dummy doesn't help much. Zulawski's weakest by far.

21. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

good film from my favorite director & editing is fantastic that c.nolan do the same thing in dk rises

22. jacko's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

apasionada, violenta, perversa y extraña, con unos personajes que se esfuerzan por ser irreales y que en su absurdo representan una autenticidad mas profunda, increible pelicula con tendencias del cine de fassbinder

23. Johnny K's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

"I'm an actress, I do good stuff. I only do this to... to eat."

24. SALESK's rating of the film That Most Important Thing: Love

Zulawski's sweetest love story. Kinski swoops in, chews all the scenery and spits it up, providing the only Zulawksian grotesque in the whole movie. La Femme Publique goes father in exposing the perversity & exploitation of photography/cinema, actresses & directors. As Polish expat, Zulawski seems in love with French things--cafe, la theatre, menage a trois--at times, the film tries too hard to be capital F French.