1. pluviosity's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

the only thing that's disappointing was it's too short. Leaving us with characters underdeveloped, story under-explored, and most of all, Lubitsch banters under-told..

2. FISCHER's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Une comédie injustement méconnue du maître incontesté du genre. Quelques morceaux d'anthologie dont la prodigieuse scène du repas avec les convives d'origine hongroise. Subtil et irrésistible du début à la fin... www.cinefiches.com

3. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Quite amusing but I'm afraid it won't change my life.

4. Blumes's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

The gun reveal sequence was fantastic.

5. knockkneed's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

generic filmmaking, but funny script. underrated, tbh.

6. papilliondenuit@gmail.com's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

...and the hiccups... theatrical style and quite pawky beautiful costumes

7. ruthlornaadele's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

I need to watch the rest to fully appreciate this film, loved what I saw..looking forward to the last third I missed due to narcoleptic tendencies.

8. Rohan Berry's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Definitely not Lubitsch's best film, but it does have some of his funniest scenes housed within its 84 minutes. Oberon and Meredith's first meeting was clearly a major influence on Martin Scorsese and Nick Pileggi when they came to write the "you think I'm funny?" scene from GOODFELLAS. Essentially the film is encapsulated by the metaphor of hiccups in a relationship; those uncertain feelings that rob us of sleep.

9. ajdehany's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Most enjoyable as a light comedy, but also genuinely weird and interesting in terms of gender relations; some of its assumptions would make it satire if done exactly the same today.

10. Murksau's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

11. Storm KMB Moon's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

A fun and whimsical watch full of witty dialogue. Sparkling but surprisingly sharp, this pair of devious love birds deserve each other!

12. darri's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Burgess Meredith's performance as the contrarian "genius" is just brilliant. He's small and virile, a sort of Picasso figure, magnetising the viewers as well as the bored protagonist. An early archetype of the total prick, but a complete joy to watch. Plus some great dialogue: Larry: Interesting woman. Jones: She certainly had a couple of interesting angles. Larry: I didn't notice them. Jones: Good.

13. GreenROCK's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

A refreshing film, lovely humour. Covering a contemporary, timeless topic of love and hate relationship between husband and wife.

14. Suzy Lane's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

“I’m a perfectly normal woman.” “Well, that sounds awfully dull." “My dear, you mustn’t say that about yourself—not even in fun!” ... “You see, most people know nothing about themselves—nothing—their own real personality is a complete stranger to them. Now, what I’m trying to do is to introduce you to your inner self... Wouldn’t you like to meet you?” “No. You see, I’m a little shy."

15. raggiodisole's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Light-ish of touch, started whipsmart, but fell away a little, and I do like a smidgeon of plausibility.

16. daisygrubber's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

17. msmichel's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Charming film from Lubitsch that doesn't rank amongst his best but is a fun watch nonetheless. Oberon is charming, Fairbanks steady and Meredith a hoot. Seemed somewhat of a risqué undertone for 1941. Script often just sings but lacks the magic of some of Lubitsch's finest.

18. Étienne's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Comédie typiquement Lubitschéenne, mais loin d'être son meilleur film.

19. commett's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

charming. just a lovely sweet and giggly little romance. oh arnt we women funny creatures? mind you, i cant say i really like any of the characters much but they are a delight to watch all being foolish and 40's-ish :)

20. Buddy Love's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Amusing with some clever funny bits. Oh, how fickle is woman!

21. albertofarina's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

Neglected housewife of insurance salesman falls for a pianist and husband tries guilting her back home. Based on Sardou/DeNajac's play "Divorçons" (which Lubitsch had filmed once already in 1925 as "Kiss Me Again") a lively, if relatively conventional romantic comedy. Burgess Meredith is a hoot as Oberon's rebellious love interest.

22. The Future Mr. Gitts's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

This must be Lubtisch's worst picture. Dull, dated, unfunny, preposterous (and not in a fun, farcical way). No chemistry between Oberon & Meredith.

23. Jack Lineman's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling

It's 84 minutes but I can't stand the last twenty or so.

24. chanandre's rating of the film That Uncertain Feeling