1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The 10th Kingdom

I love this romantic fantasy for it's ambitious idea of telling that a fairy-tale universe do exist and clearly this miniseries were inspiration for the soapy "Once Upon a Time" and comic "Fables". There is a cute romance story here that I love and series has one of the best title sequences of all time and a certain, peculiar kind of charm even when the humor and comedy is bad. Planned sequel was sadly never made.

2. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film The 10th Kingdom

Loved these series when I was a kid.

3. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film The 10th Kingdom

This miniseries is pure delight - excellent mix of action, romance, humor, and fantasy. I've seen the whole thing probably 6 times, and that's saying something for a 7 hour miniseries.

4. chanandre's rating of the film The 10th Kingdom

I will always love this to death. I taped it in two 4-hour VHS tapes and loved jumping from one to the other. I scanned it to DVD and it's so precious to me. Hands down THE best live action fairy tale rendition I've ever seen in my life. Will always love Virginia, Wolf, Tony, Evil Queen, Prince Wendell, Relish the Troll King (took me years to figure out it was Ed O'Neill), Acorn, The 3 BeeGees' loving trolls>ALL is ♡