1. Thomas's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Apart from a totally miscast Mastroianni, this is an exquisitely good-looking sci-fi film with a totally (scarily) plausible premise. Very stylish and loaded with lavish set design, sophisticated fashion and the wildly fresh spirit of the 'swinging sixties'.

2. rulesofachia's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Saw this at MIFF 2017. Really fun and enjoyable dystopian thriller with that surreal 60s pop art aesthetic that I love so much. I liked this more than Quiet Place in the Country and Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion. Petri's eccentric playfulness works a lot better here.

3. ant's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Pity for the dubbing, I would have preferred to watch the Italian version​. Possibly the most annoying soundtrack ever.

4. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Set design and camera work are brilliant. It's a nice and light comedy, fun to watch.

5. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film The 10th Victim

6. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film The 10th Victim

7. Superfrog's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Plenty of good ideas and interesting design, the end farce is unnecessary.

8. Guy Itchy's rating of the film The 10th Victim

"sometimes we dress the old people up as teenagers"! strangest film i've ever seen brilliant!

9. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Marcello Mastroianni and Ursula Andress star in this odd mix of dystopian sci-fi and potential romance. The latter is tasked with killing the former, but can the tables be turned? And is the connection between the two of them all just acting?

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Having Marcello in this movie is a bit like having a Maserati in a soap box derby. It's a fun film with great set design and all the silliness of a Bond film. You know that it's the future because so many people are wearing white jumpsuits.

11. SiIencio's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Weak satire on an insubstantial theme. TV is portrayed as the new XX century Roman circus where real life morphs into a grotesque show in front of an indiferent audience. Mastroianni and Andress play the game effortlessly as sex symbols in fashionably cool locations.

12. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The 10th Victim

This is like Archer, except I have reason to believe that everyone involved was vaguely serious... Petri manages to straddle mainstream entertainment with a serious cultural message about humanity and our need for violence. It's ridiculous mostly (especially the scene about Sunset Worshippers). But fascinating in its relevance for modern consumerist entertainment. Aside from the robot dog thing. Nah, didn't get that.

13. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The 10th Victim

A clever film with lots of political side blows and some great cynical ideas.

14. Flewwy's rating of the film The 10th Victim

This silly sci-fi’s satire may fall short of the mark, but its ‘60s take on a morally lax 21st Century remains frivolously amusing. Should you watch The 10th Victim? Find out below. https://theconformist.org/2017/05/11/should-i-watch-the-10th-victim-1965/

15. bulgrin's rating of the film The 10th Victim

When Italian film was at the peak of coolness and style this fantastic science fiction satire unearthed. Camera, colour, editing, and the soundtrack! Not to forget the leads.

16. Dries's rating of the film The 10th Victim

peccato per il finale che secondo me stona parecchio.Ursula Andress fregna di un altra categoria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film The 10th Victim

18. film_lies101's rating of the film The 10th Victim

19. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The 10th Victim

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The 10th Victim

***1/2. That's the science-fiction I like the best. Smart and showing us probable future things. The Big Hunt Game seems to have popped up out of TV's filled today with provocative Reality Shows. News channels and advertisings are still polluting our life. I also liked Mastroianni with blonde hair and Ursula with short skirts. A movie I like to watch again and again. Almost highly recommended.

21. Alessandra N.'s rating of the film The 10th Victim

22. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film The 10th Victim

Funny to see the shift to a familiar (Italian) comedic tone in a dystopic tale, but this is quite far from the cinema of Petri I love more.

23. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film The 10th Victim

I think this film proves how sophisticated of a genius Petri was: he could jump from such a style to politically active cinema by always being credible and consistent. He'll never be as well known as he deserves.

24. apotheke's rating of the film The 10th Victim

uno dei film di fantascienza più belli di sempre ma con un finale osceno