1. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The 400 Blows

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The 400 Blows

film paporit aing dari bang kusdon

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Caught the attention that in his day the boys had lived such a hard life

4. Dan's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Despite previous viewings having cemented that it's a perfect film, I'm always surprised by the amount of joy Truffaut packs into it. Thousands of pages have been written about movies being magic but this is the real deal.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Character study with a lot of charming small details. Great realism. Made me want to see more films from Francois Truffaut and especially the sequels that continue the story.

6. Myles's rating of the film The 400 Blows

First rewatch in years. Tighter than I remember, this jaunt through youth is an instructor's how-to for the shoestring masterpiece. Of particular note: the Parisian hooky sequences-- dancing down the steps of Sacre Cour and insulting an elderly aesthete-- and Truffaut's tender understanding of the complicity between mother and son. Antoine's Lesson: we keep each other's secrets for as long as they're valuable.

7. luclua's rating of the film The 400 Blows

la escena del juego que gira es mi escena favorita

8. abunchoffilms's rating of the film The 400 Blows

A must-see film on the topic of childhood. Truffaut, while not being one of my keystone filmmakers, managed to create a film so vital, authentic and real.

9. Ben Nash's rating of the film The 400 Blows

The only downside I can think of is that Truffaut shot his bolt and didn't make another great movie for nearly a decade.

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film The 400 Blows

43/100 (Yine ikinci kez izleyip puanımın ağır derecede düştüğü bir film oldu. Ama bu sefer bu puanı verdiğim için eminim ki çok insan kızacak, olsun. Ben de böylesi saçma bir filme 92 filan verdiğim için kendime kızıyorum, normaldir. Hangi mantıkla oğlunu hapse attırmaya çalışan anne-babanın olduğu, 13-14 yaşlarındaki veletlerin 25 yaşında gibi davrandığı filme bu puanları vermişim. Hayret. )

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The 400 Blows

If you split French cinema into two camps: Truffaut vs Godard, I would be in 'Camp Godard'. I realize Godard is a pretentious arrogant creep, but I can't really point to any masterpieces by Truffaut. His films are usually more enjoyable, but so what? Those stupid superhero movies are also. I have a huge problem with Leaud. In all his films except this one he is precious. Truffaut bashing continued ...

12. Arijan's rating of the film The 400 Blows

13. Pelin Şahin's rating of the film The 400 Blows

"herkesin annesi yok, onun kendisi/ ’ey güzel baba’ hem benim/ hem kimsesi/ adı bir unutkanlık/ bence: yosma/ küçük, küçük, yok gibi bir kız/ önce dudaklar küser/ ’Annemiz yoksa!’/ beni bir parkta yitirecek yaşta/ incelikler sınıfında/ keşke okuldan beraber kaçsaydık!" haydar ergülen

14. FISCHER's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Cette première oeuvre, après quelques sympathiques incursions dans le domaine du court métrage, reste peut-être le meilleur film de notre metteur en scène dont la plupart des films nous semblent souvent étrangement surestimés... www.cinefiches.com

15. stopyunn's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Cute movie. If I was a teacher, who writes poems and stuff, I would have adooooored Antoine!!! I know teaching is more complicated than that but still

16. Neil Sch's rating of the film The 400 Blows

17. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film The 400 Blows

18. yovargas's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Boy misbehaves. Adults freak out. So boy misbehaves some more. So the adults freak out even more. And the cycle continues until something has to break. There's interesting ideas in here and the boy gives a great performance but there's a blandness to the execution that left me largely bored and unengaged. Wanted to like it but I give it a C-.

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film The 400 Blows

With the superlative technical and historical aspects so extensively discussed to the point that they can almost go without saying, what I found to be at the heart of this truly remarkable movie is its hability to linger on for much longer after you've watched it. It is one of those rare films that will stay with you, wherever you go.

20. Lucia0550's rating of the film The 400 Blows

21. igorpontes12's rating of the film The 400 Blows

The autobiography fivetology about the infant terrible Truffaut.

22. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film The 400 Blows

the film that made me want to see films

23. ermete polpette's rating of the film The 400 Blows