1. Yorkie Blue's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Watching Truffaut movies gives me incredible pleasure ..

2. Poena Damni's rating of the film The 400 Blows

3. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film The 400 Blows

a sociedade / os adultos criam instituições para tentar resolver a porcaria que causaram..

4. André Emidio's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Run, Antoine, run. Run for your life and beyond.

5. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film The 400 Blows

6. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film The 400 Blows

En la infancia se vive, y de hay en delante se sobrevive..

7. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film The 400 Blows

8. lou.'s rating of the film The 400 Blows

J'en ai jamais jamais jamais marre de le revoir... ❤❤ je connais ce film par coeur et il m'émeut toujors. Bienheureux celui qui peux le voir pour la première fois! ❤❤❤

9. Alex Shuster's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Story of a boy who, like any other child, travels his way through life feeling unloved and alone in the world. Francois Truffaut's greatest film.

10. Mario C.'s rating of the film The 400 Blows

among many things, I have always loved the way in which the film "splits" the contexts of formation into two: the incommunicability and oppression of formal institutions - school and family - contrasts with the "discovery" offered by the road, even if more dangerous.

11. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The 400 Blows

The whole story and the birth of New Wave makes it worth watching, but I'm not as impressed as I thought I will be.

12. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The 400 Blows

better late than never, and now always

13. angeldromero's rating of the film The 400 Blows

A feeling of not belonging in present throughout this film for the main character, a glimpse into troubled childhood, the formation of an artist perhaps. Truffaut's film is honest and holds a very special place in my heart.

14. Maudie Osborne's rating of the film The 400 Blows

If 'Catcher in the Rye' were ever adapted into a film, this would be it.

15. NUGA's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Many times, the culprits of a new wave, a new way of film-making, almost like a new way of art, something is lost in the transition: the film does not belong to either world, the old or the new. The importance of the transition is arguably the most important part of it all, but it doesn't produce the best art, but like the 'nouvelle vague' this movie sets out to break rules, being both cardinal and timeless

16. Louis Robert's rating of the film The 400 Blows

17. Zhafrans Solichin's rating of the film The 400 Blows

'saya menemukannya'. ini satu kalimat yang saya dapat dari film ini dan menjadi modal saya untuk bersinema dikemudian hari.

18. Nachtreich's rating of the film The 400 Blows

19. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The 400 Blows

20. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The 400 Blows

film paporit aing dari bang kusdon

21. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Caught the attention that in his day the boys had lived such a hard life

22. Dan's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Despite previous viewings having cemented that it's a perfect film, I'm always surprised by the amount of joy Truffaut packs into it. Thousands of pages have been written about movies being magic but this is the real deal.

23. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The 400 Blows

Character study with a lot of charming small details. Great realism. Made me want to see more films from Francois Truffaut and especially the sequels that continue the story.

24. Myles's rating of the film The 400 Blows

First rewatch in years. Tighter than I remember, this jaunt through youth is an instructor's how-to for the shoestring masterpiece. Of particular note: the Parisian hooky sequences-- dancing down the steps of Sacre Cour and insulting an elderly aesthete-- and Truffaut's tender understanding of the complicity between mother and son. Antoine's Lesson: we keep each other's secrets for as long as they're valuable.