1. Star Lord's rating of the film The A-Team

Mi è piaciuto molto, lo rivedo sempre volentieri.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film The A-Team

3. James Mackin's rating of the film The A-Team

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film The A-Team

5. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film The A-Team

This gives me guilty pleasure

6. Polyglot's rating of the film The A-Team

I would rather see a movie version of Mr. Belvedere.

7. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film The A-Team

I like this movie. Action and funny too

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film The A-Team

I have to say, I enjoyed this, and liked it more than I expected. It's hard not to say no when Liam Neeson is one of the main attractions. There is much cliché going on, with all the seen-that, done-that plot, but that doesn't make it less entertaining. It's easily a fun movie to watch on a boring weekday. Just unwind a little and have some good action.

9. Alex Vlad's rating of the film The A-Team

10. Clayton Wong's rating of the film The A-Team

11. flobota's rating of the film The A-Team

what a truly horrible movie that the world will forget sooner than later. mostly not funny, the wrong kind over the top action and an unremarkable cast. though that seem to be rather the directors/writers fault because these guys could have pulled off some funny shit.

12. TacoMusic's rating of the film The A-Team

13. MAZ13B's rating of the film The A-Team

14. Jaqueline Zimmermann da Silva's rating of the film The A-Team

15. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The A-Team

What a generous teacher these guys got, they'd barely be The D Team if they took my class.

16. HeadGEAR's rating of the film The A-Team

I really enjoyed the movie,a typical summer action movie, it delivers.

17. Junda Mane's rating of the film The A-Team

This fun film captured the essence of the original show perfectly, which is a rarity in today's big-budget remakes. Also the awesome flying tank scene has been scientifically proven to be possible in real life. Ha! the more you know...

18. Joze's rating of the film The A-Team

Ehhh ... was not that bad ;) As a boy that grew up with the Tv series, liked how they explained characters doing and obsessions

19. PolarisDiB's rating of the film The A-Team

The fun part of this one is that the enemy is Black -water- Forest. The sequel should be called "A vs. Z" Get it?!! --PolarisDiB

20. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The A-Team

Balls to the wall action! That's what I paid for and that's what I got. Nuff said!

21. Joseph Hefner's rating of the film The A-Team

If you're entertained by explosions, absurd stunts and Liam Neeson's noble attempts at an American accent, this is the film for you. There are few people over the age of twelve who would call this art, but it's still a fun ride at times.

22. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film The A-Team

It's a good action movie..entertaining. Not much more.

23. Tigrão's rating of the film The A-Team

Who would believe that a tank could fly?

24. Owun Birkett's rating of the film The A-Team

Nothing entirely bad about it, but it's pretty forgettable. The action sequences are okay in a ludicrous way, but nothing that will blow your mind with (pun non-intended). The four main cast members do decent jobs, while Jessica Alba just comes across as being the token hot chick and just pointless. Patrick Wilson is also wasted in this film. The jokes are also a bit forced and resulting to be cringe-worthy.