1. The Macho King's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

P surprisingly was moving and is without a doubt the best one here, it transcends the rest of the anthology easily- and it does it impressively without one word spoken. F was the most bizarre in a "wtf is this shit ? Lmao " kind of way and H was probably the most coolest idea. As far the rest goes, don't waste your time. I wouldn't blame you for not watching this and skipping it altogether, better horror elsewhere.

2. skeletondance's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

didn't enjoy this. it made me feel weird but not in a good way.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

4. Arf's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

E' quasi impossibile dare una valutazione a questo titolo in quanto i corti sono troppi e qualitativamente molto diversi. Resta comunque una visione divertente e ricca di prospettive.

5. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

Interessante antologia, con una sua identità, anche se il livello medio dei corti va dal molto buono al pessimo. Spesso c'è uno sperimentalismo eccessivo. Nel complesso quindi sono poche le perle da menzionare, anche se molto interessanti. Un aspetto positivo è la grande varietà di stili che fa scorrere bene l'opera, anche se le trame riescono di rado ad essere incisive Consigliate le lettere: D, I, L, O, P, T, X, Y

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

7. le Gars's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

I've just watched "O is for Orgasm". It is «the story of an object», like Bataille's "Story of the Eye". Cattet & Forzani are deeply obsessed with scopophilia. I don't know if they appreciate Bataille, but their films seem to be deeply inspired by him. Everything in their films is on the surface; there is no hierarchy: "O is for orgasm" is a case of «signification without a thing signified» (Barthes).

8. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

Cool concept - There were some great episodes (A, D, I, L, R, U & Z), some ridiculously comical (F, H, J, K, T, & W), and others about ether good (E, O, Q, & S) or bad (G & M) in between. (X was the most disturbing & goriest I've seen in the whole film, by the way.) Nevertheless, weird & graphic but still was worth watching myself. Sometimes, we make screwed-up horror films like that nowadays. XD

9. miacarvalho's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

most of them bleh. what a waste of time.

10. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

Una vera merda. L'idea è interessante (26 corti horror, uno per ogni lettera dell'alfabeto, ognuno nelle mani di un regista diverso), e i nomi dei registi impegnati nel progetto sono anche notevoli, peccato che dopo un inizio interessante bisogna aspettare un'ora prima di vedere un altro corto decente. C'è qualche sorpresa, un paio di guizzi che poi è difficile dimenticare, ma c'è anche l'immondizia attorno.

11. Samuel Wells's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

Despite having moments of brilliance that should be applauded. The film is far too willing to deal in the matters of grotesque with no defense for it. Repeatedly I was put off by the decisions and yet I still watched it all of the way through. I would not wish anyone to suffer through this film an absolute must skip.

12. JasonAv's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

13. yasdnil's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

I re watched this for the first time in a few years, and I can't remember why I considered this a "favorite" or even bought it. Out of 26 shorts, maybe 4 (D, S, T, X) were any good. I guess you can't expect too much from directors when they're given a letter, a few minutes, and $5k.

14. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

Some of them are really nice, but some are just clam chowder.

15. fardian's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

my fave: Cycle, Dog fight, Libido, Orgasm. its true what people talk about this movie. i mean, the idea is pretty original i think. but most of it was terribly piece of shit

16. Adriana Valente's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

17. Rui Silva's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

18. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

19. msmichel's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

26 short films about death. Like all anthology films some are quite inspired, some are underwhelming and some are just plain disgusting. Best in show include 'D is for Dogfight'(Sarmiento), 'L is for Libido'(Tjahjanto), 'O is for Orgasm'(Cattet/Forzani), "T is for Toilet'(Hardcastle) and especially 'X is for XXL'(Gens). Production values vary as does intent.

20. Ostermyers's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

21. pieomy's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

I only made it to K. Wanted to give up as soon as I hit F. Bullshit, boring, dumb, not remotely scary or shocking. Other than the fact it was shockingly lame. Yeah the dogfight was shot well but so what?

22. icaldis's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

23. sacajawèale's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

L, X, S, T are the best ... Then F, Y, H

24. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film The ABCs of Death

piece of shit. Fuck you. Booh. Crud mudgeon. Bull hickey on a ball sack made of poo. Yup that's it thats all I got.