1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Nicely cheesy, but very slow. If only Vincent Price spoke more.

2. GIYGAS's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Very cool seeing Price and Cotten, two of my favs, working together. This is actually a surprisingly well made horror film, given the seemingly low budget (it was by American International after all). The imaginativeness of the murders makes this almost like a Saw precursor. The subtle humor thrown in at the expense of the bumbling police helps lighten the otherwise very somber mood of the film. Great 70s horror. 4.5

4. Myles's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Cheesy and listless, but basically the inspiration for the Saw franchise. It's the culmination of a lot of Horror plot tricks dating back decades.

5. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

A grotesque, fantasist and baroque horror film. Hard to follow but the "Return..." is even worse.

6. pattiocleavis's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

7. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Extra star just for Vulnavia's looks

8. JackButcher's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Not my favourite Vincent Price film but still very enjoyable

9. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Probably the most incompetant english detectives I've seen so far.

10. pepoire's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

I don't know who decided to give this totally bogus script this amazing treatment, but I'm glad they did.

11. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

12. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Quirky horror flick with Vincent Price in his element.

13. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Oh how I love campy-cheesy-over-the-top horror films from the 70s. Dr. Phibes is another compulsive maniac with creative murder scenes and bubbly-mad personality. I just wish the murders took more time on screen. That's all.

14. rllr's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

I couldn't really bare this light weight mod pop kitch that seems to ridicule Price's career.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Completely trippy and surreal, with some very imaginative murders. It can also compete as featuring one of the best opening sequences I've seen in a while.

16. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Suitablt campy and brilliant horror film with a great performance from Price and Brain Eatwells lovely production design

17. SALESK's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Compelling concoction of Jazz Age decadence, Victorian romance, and Swinging London/mod pop art. Thoroughly well-researched and teeming with unique and interesting backstory that allows for the viewer to fill in his own narrative. A strange and sad tale of loss and revenge. Gruesomely satisfying clockwork murders. Price brilliant in a silent performance. Fuest underrated as a director of style and atmosphere.

18. Francesca Perry Carboni's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Camp and crazy fun, glorious entertainment.

19. Rodrigo's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Before there was Jigsaw, there was Dr. Phibes...

20. Roscoe's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Good camp fun. Most enjoyable.

21. deoliolioxensmee's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

My favorite film since the age of 10, its both a lot of fun and beautifully made. Quality camp without any contradictions, everyone should see this film at te age of 10.

22. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Abominable Dr. Phibes

Bloody good black comedy with the heavyweights Vincent Price and Joseph Cotten. Dr. Anton Phibes seeks revenge against the surgeons that, according to him, were responsible of the death of his beautiful wife, played by the graceful Caroline Munro. great art deco sets and overall camp feeling.