1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

Une oeuvre sympathique, mais qui manque de punch, de caractère et de mordant ..... www.cinefiches.com

2. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

3.5 Hurt is wonderful. Love the Baltimore and time-of-year.

3. lessthanzero's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

Stayed true to the novel, a rare occurence in book-to-film adaptations.

4. Lars Åndheim's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

There's a slight dissonance between Lawrence Kasdan's classicist language and Anne Taylor's quirky literary world, and it took me some time to realize that William Hurt's deadpan radiance was deliberate. THE ACCIDENTAL TOURIST is still highly recommendable - a little gem which has stood the test of time very well through solid storytelling, genuine heart and a script which ranks amongst the finest of its era.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

One of these movies that seem harmless at first but linger in your mind for hours. William Hurt is exceptional here and his family unforgettable. Recommended.

6. A47's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

"You a baltimore man? Me too." Great script. Poor sound. Good characters. Poor direction and or the dialogue is too formal -in which case the script isn't that great and, yes, this is actually a bad movie.

7. Z's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

I fell in love with this movie the first time I saw it. I return to it again and again. The characters are fully realized and warmly depicted. It is cinematic comfort food for me. Every time I watch it I feel healed by it.

8. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film The Accidental Tourist

Its been five years since I saw this film for the first time. It has grown on me seeing it for the second time today. Its a simple film set during autumn where loss and emptiness is something that the main characters have in common and naturally attracts them towards each other. These relationships fades and blooms during the whole film where they fortunately see the light of spring in the end.