1. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film The Accompanist

Una película limpia y armónica, tal vez demasiado para ubicarse durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial. La fuerza de la historia está en sí misma ya que aunque hay pasión y drama, estas no se reflejan en los personajes sino en la historia. Excelente música.

2. lou.'s rating of the film The Accompanist

«One must never place a loaded rifle on the stage if it isn't going to go off. It's wrong to make promises you don't mean to keep». — Anton Chekhov [ here perfectly fits ]

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Accompanist

The comfort of being a voyeur and never experience life as a youth and regrettig it when you become an adult. Hell, it could even be a movie about all of us cinephiles who loved movies so much in our youths that choose to not go to parties or have a sex life but instead watching a new film in the collection - discovering true life a little later than anyone else but more experienced and mature because of it.

4. guillermo's rating of the film The Accompanist

Beautiful. Sad. Neat. Of course love is not like this at all, but the emotions in this film are deeply elaborated. This is about falling in love, which is quite different from love itself. Why the German Lieder are so sad?

5. catalin's rating of the film The Accompanist

J'ai aime beaucoup l'atmosphere melancholique, la cinematographie, la musique bien sur, en plus la psychologie des personnages et la performance de deux actrices (le jeu de regards de Romane Bohringer est eblouissant quelques fois ... Elena Safronova aussi)... pas tellement le final abrupte, mais honnetement je n'ai pas lu le livre, donc je ne sais pas si le final est impose par celui-la ... 7,3 / 10

6. Rachele Vanucci's rating of the film The Accompanist

When you prefer watching others' lives more than living your own, you may end up like the protagonist of this movie. And if you love classic music and lyrics you should definitely check it out.

7. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film The Accompanist

So I watched the movie on a train ride back from my grandma’s funeral. She died one week before her 90th birthday.And I suddenly remembered reading L'Accompagnatrice and a few other novellas by Nina Berberova in highschool. Aside from the literary qualities,I was staggered by her life story,including making her proper debut as a writer during her eighties.My grandma and Nina Berberova almost share the same death date

8. Olivier's rating of the film The Accompanist

Ce film est plein de charme et de mélancolie. Le destin de cette jeune femme qui passe à côté de la vraie vie est servi magistralement par Romane Bohringer, et les autres acteurs sont également excellents.

9. Eduarda Felsmann's rating of the film The Accompanist

Gosto bastante da trama, mas não muito de quando Sophi fala em terceira pessoa.

10. lesminho's rating of the film The Accompanist

11. FISCHER's rating of the film The Accompanist

Malgré la juste composition de Romane Bohringer, un triste ratage... www.cinefiches.com