1. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Accountant

2. Star Lord's rating of the film The Accountant

Niente male, ottimo film e superlativo il duo Affleck-Bernthal.

3. Diderot's rating of the film The Accountant

I think Ben Affleck gets sexier with age, and he's particularly sexy in this role. Gavin O'Connor isn't a very interesting director, but he certainly has a tendency to make films with good characters of a specific type (the type that connects Affleck's character here to Tom Hardy's character in "Warrior").

4. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Accountant

Ben Affleck's engaging performance as a highly-functioning autistic CPA/Hitman would be the reason I would recommend anyone watch this. Aside from that, the writing suffers from a serious lack of purpose. I spent the whole film waiting for that moment where I would understand the true value of the film, but it never came, as if the writer had the twists in mind first and then filled in the blanks around them.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Accountant

I like the way people on the autistic spectrum have gone from silent head-bobbers to superheros. The back stories for Medina and King were horrible. Cynthia was such a bad actor that she seemed to drag Simmons down with her. That whole storyline could be excised. Ben did a great job, especially with the walk and mannerisms. Kendrick was great, but she needs to stop dating assassins ('Mr. Right').

6. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Accountant

7. Endless Eye's rating of the film The Accountant

Predictable but still fun.

8. Luca Taurini's rating of the film The Accountant

9. Dave's rating of the film The Accountant

A very engaging thriller - Affleck plays the neurotic star better than I anticipated. A very pleasant surprise and one that will make my 2010s list.

10. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film The Accountant

11. André Vieira's rating of the film The Accountant

3,5. Ben Affleck plays an autistic batman. A nice guilty pleasure.

12. Felix Millan's rating of the film The Accountant

I hate kid actors I hate kid actors I hate kid actors Solomon Grundayyy

13. sominjeon's rating of the film The Accountant

I love Ben Affleck but this movie was bad.

14. lostlevel's rating of the film The Accountant

Surprisingly satisfying and oddly effective, the gradual morphing of expectations/plots was quite adept but it could have easily been sliced into 3 dumb movies or 2 okay ones. Though I suspect it's unlikely I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel or smarter action movies more often.

15. Several Giraffes's rating of the film The Accountant

Laughably bad. Every scene and line were either blatantly cliche, horribly executed, or both. Nothing made any sense, especially the characters' motivations. "You weird fuck! By the way, you never call me." Christian Wolff (of course it has 2 Fs) was a "smart" character written by stupid people. Much more BBC Sherlock than Anton Chigurh.

16. J. O.'s rating of the film The Accountant

A little long-winded, given the mediocre depth and range of the story, but a fairly effective action-laced drama that gives Affleck room to play with a complex and highly-cerebral character. The action itself was good, though the twists and turns in the story were meandering at best and O'Connor should've spent more time fleshing out the atmosphere. Not a missed opportunity, but certainly not as thrilling as I hoped.

17. Wilding Wade's rating of the film The Accountant

18. leirmx's rating of the film The Accountant

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Accountant

The pacing is all wrong; the story can be compelling (rarely, but still), but the way this is structured editing-wise is just a mess.

20. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Accountant

Disjointed structure and paint-by-numbers elements are not improved by how hard Affleck acts. He's the only one that cared, apparently. Shoutout to Tait Fletcher escaping an arm triangle from guard.

21. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Accountant

Couldn't live up to the brilliant trailer. Exceptionally acted, but flat, trope-ridden fare that forecasts its only twists too aggressively. A shame, as there are really nice moments.

22. Enes Akdemir's rating of the film The Accountant

23. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Accountant

Jon bernthal is destined for B movie and direct to video fare. This was a pretty good Bourne derivative action flick.

24. Jake Davis's rating of the film The Accountant