1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Addams Family

I remember this being better, though must say it is perfectly cast, everyone is as I imagined...I guess its cos I have seen it before ;)

2. nadnab's rating of the film The Addams Family

3. lidiishere's rating of the film The Addams Family

Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal

4. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Addams Family

Just the right amount of camp.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Addams Family

I used to watch this on loop when I was a kid. Pure 90's nostalgia.

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Addams Family

What a perfect movie. This is my household, the literary version

7. James Mackin's rating of the film The Addams Family

It's kinda fun. Wednesday Addams was impeccably cast.

8. Archimboldi2666's rating of the film The Addams Family

A silly entertaining childish film. Something to watch when you don't want to think

9. ajdehany's rating of the film The Addams Family

Interesting to note which values are overturned and which upheld. Upheld: Exclusive self-containing family units, capitalism, wealth, property, having servants. Turned: goth imagery, playing with your food, kinky sex.

10. janh24's rating of the film The Addams Family

11. Superfrog's rating of the film The Addams Family

Meh, at least it is not pretentious.

12. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Addams Family

The best bit is clearly when Raul Julia rings Sally Jessy Raphael. But most of the rest of it was good fun as well.

13. Nathanielll's rating of the film The Addams Family

A really interesting exploration into what society deems as strange, that in turn raises questions towards it's influence over the portrayal of family values.

14. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film The Addams Family

"That's the spirit Thing. Lend a hand!"

15. Gabe's rating of the film The Addams Family

They'll never be able to cast it this well again. I love it because it's also the greatest pinball machine of all time.

16. Sophia Park's rating of the film The Addams Family

"Yes! We will survive! Poison us, strangle us, break our bones - we will come back for more. And why?" "Because we like it!" queerness in the (heterosexual) nuclear family. enigmatic household vs. the abusive American society. all are invariably transformed through their freedom. they express, they love, they dance with taboo, and they shine like diamonds.

17. Polyglot's rating of the film The Addams Family

♫ They do what they wanna do, say what they wanna say Live how they wanna live, play how they wanna play Dance how they wanna dance, kick and the slap a friend The Addams Family!! ♫

18. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Addams Family

Unforgettable characters.

19. _cmb's rating of the film The Addams Family

after falling so in love with the tv show, i just can't get on board with the changes in personality of some of the characters :/

20. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Addams Family

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Addams Family

A good laugh, oddly enough for the common family (3.0/5)

22. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Addams Family

Brilliant movie from my childhood. I was nine when this came out and although i didn't really understand the emotion, i had the hots for Wednesday big time. Ricci, having some of the best lines, is still a scene stealer for me but i will always love everything else about this oddball movie too.

23. Khristine's rating of the film The Addams Family

[about to bury two people] "Are they dead?" "Does it matter?"

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Addams Family

2-2.5. Not a great plot or anything like that, but it is very, very fun.