1. d4rk3d's rating of the film The Addams Family

2. Deiner's rating of the film The Addams Family

I have a big ol' crush on Anjelica Huston's Morticia <3

3. morals and dogma's rating of the film The Addams Family

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Addams Family

What works is it's phenomenal casting of actors and actresses that actually look and feel believable as their weird counterparts. It is also a visual interesting film with a look of Gothic feel and weird camera angels. It is The Thing and the effects used in order to make the severed hand move around the building that steals the show though and Christina Ricci's wicked one-liners.

5. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Addams Family

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Addams Family

"are they made of fresh girl scouts?"

7. FISCHER's rating of the film The Addams Family

Un humour noir destiné aux masses d'adolescents américains qui raffolent de ce genre de prestation gothique et somme toute bien inoffensive. Reste Anjelica Huston... www.cinefiches.com

8. Diana Vaz's rating of the film The Addams Family

Wednesday is my spirit animal.

9. ig_____or's rating of the film The Addams Family

Halloween 2017 ✹ Anjelica Huston and Christina Ricci are scene stealers in this deadpan goth family comedy. The house, filled with these quirky characters, creates a fun environment... I remember watching the cartoons as a kid so it was pretty lovely to now see the film.

10. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Addams Family

I remember this being better, though must say it is perfectly cast, everyone is as I imagined...I guess its cos I have seen it before ;)

11. nadnab's rating of the film The Addams Family

12. lidiishere's rating of the film The Addams Family

Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal

13. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Addams Family

Just the right amount of camp.

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Addams Family

I used to watch this on loop when I was a kid. Pure 90's nostalgia.

15. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Addams Family

What a perfect movie. This is my household, the literary version

16. James Mackin's rating of the film The Addams Family

It's kinda fun. Wednesday Addams was impeccably cast.

17. Archimboldi2666's rating of the film The Addams Family

A silly entertaining childish film. Something to watch when you don't want to think

18. ajdehany's rating of the film The Addams Family

Interesting to note which values are overturned and which upheld. Upheld: Exclusive self-containing family units, capitalism, wealth, property, having servants. Turned: goth imagery, playing with your food, kinky sex.

19. janh24's rating of the film The Addams Family

20. Superfrog's rating of the film The Addams Family

Meh, at least it is not pretentious.

21. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Addams Family

The best bit is clearly when Raul Julia rings Sally Jessy Raphael. But most of the rest of it was good fun as well.

22. Nathanielll's rating of the film The Addams Family

A really interesting exploration into what society deems as strange, that in turn raises questions towards it's influence over the portrayal of family values.

23. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film The Addams Family

"That's the spirit Thing. Lend a hand!"

24. Gabe's rating of the film The Addams Family

They'll never be able to cast it this well again. I love it because it's also the greatest pinball machine of all time.