1. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother

Gene's not particularly amusing stab at being Buster.

2. Ren P's rating of the film The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother

Not a remarkably well made film but one with a great fun mood and a lovely cast. It's in my heart because it was a film I watched a good amount when I was young. For me, it has the same effect as chicken soup when I am under the weather.

3. Roscoe's rating of the film The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother

Good solid fun, even if it seems to be trying a bit hard in places. Ms. Kahn in particular is a joy to behold, and Marty Feldman's work here is the best he ever did.

4. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother

'Young Frankenstein' alumni Gene Wilder, Madeline Kahn (particularly, some of her best work in this one), and Marty Feldman are joined by Dom DeLuise at his loopy best for this inspired zany comedy. Wilder proves himself to be quite a skillful writer-director, and there are a number of excellent set pieces that put it on the level of Mel Brooks/Wilder's best. A comedy classic that deserves to be better known.