1. Jonia Caon's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

I watched so many times as a kid, it gave me goosebumps every single one and I loved it

2. pluviosity's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

Bing Crosby's narration was great, but maaan, this got to be the creepiest version of Mr. Toad...

3. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

4. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

The Sleepy Hollow segment is not your typical Disney movie, this is scarier than Tim Burton's version. This movie deserve more recognition.

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

La mejor historia de terror que haya producido Disney. Ichabod y "El hueso" son personajes fascinantes. Hay mucha personalidad en cada uno. Esa secuencia cantada de una leyenda que se hace realidad, y que al final de la historia promueve otra leyenda más. ¿Ichabod fue ultimado o simplemente desapareció? Ese juego de abrir una brecha optimista, pero que no deja de tener una versión macabra, es lo mejor del filme.

6. Joel Quinby's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

One of the many Disney movies that used to scare the bejesus out of me.

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

The end of Disney's first "age" is a well-narrated collection of two entertaining short films. The first, The Wind in the Willows, is a madcap lesson in self-control that's still relevant and delightful today. The second film, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, is a mildly entertaining and whimsical tale that's still surprisingly scary today. But if I had to choose a favorite, my money's on Mr. Toad.

8. Samuel Donath's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

My FAVORITE as a kid. Who am I kidding? It is still my favorite!

9. ricovskij's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

10. Rock and Bull's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

People seem to like the Sleepy Hollow segment more, but I always preferred the Wind in the Willows. That part is one of my favorite things Disney has ever done.

11. Sam Flemming's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

A great film. Liked the first story, but I LOVED the second story, especially the climax with the Headless Horseman. A wonderful segment.

12. Groovy Monster's rating of the film The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

I'm fanning and rating this solely for the Bing Crosby-narrated Sleepy Hollow segment, which was a Halloween staple in my family growing up, and which I still love to death today! Come on October!!!! :D