1. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

Her voice is so nice that is actually annoying...(same for the movie) P.S. Did they ask Carl Sagan to narrate?

2. Justin Frujine's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

3. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

It's only me or this film really tries to emulate Fincher in it's early scenes only to completely throw any charming left right out of the window to be a dumb, boring film?

4. naive3's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

Interesting idea, sophisticated execution, but poor development. The film was charming nonetheless.

5. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

6. Rita Maia's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

7. Trunfos's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

8. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

A charming fairy tale. Nicely made & touching. Three and a half stars.

9. saliha.'s rating of the film The Age of Adaline

10. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

I dont know why people disliked this movie so much, it has an interesting history and it s very sophisticaded. Obviously it s not well exploited as it should be, I mean the main character has been crossed decades with so many historic facts which could easily be portraited in the screen instead the weak Romance between Blake Lively ( who s acting very good ) and her affair. But it s beautifull, anyway.

11. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Age of Adaline

12. Anca.'s rating of the film The Age of Adaline

I probably would have liked this better with a sad ending.

13. henr.que's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

the whole time I was hoping they'd get to the (apparently non-existent) lana song

14. Annalee's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

15. film's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

A wonderful LOVE story.... I love it <3

16. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

it's still a mystery to me how Blake Lively manages to get casted, as she is simply incapable of acting.

17. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

Vagueness is the word for this depiction of a person locked in her age for such long period of time. A little bit more of pain and agony wouldn't hurt here. On the other hand, the romance is quite emotional and Blake Lively performance and elegance will hook you up right away. 2,8

18. Elayla's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

Not much, but entertaining. The first performance of Blake Lively I actually enjoyed.

19. Hayat's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

1.5 maybe? This had some good ideas dropped around here and there but it ended up being an okay entertaining-enough TV movie you watch when you're bored. Oh and, Blake doesn't know how to act at all.

20. twiggymoo's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

A good cheesy/bad movie to casually watch.

21. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

A good supporting cast hence Harrison Ford and Ellen Burstyn makes this film watchable. Blake Lively does deliver but somehow all of her establish shots looks like fashion shoots - especially when the storyline stretches over 60-70 years. Style over substance but decent acting all in all.

22. :Dani's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

"Amor, amantes e taças de vinho. São coisas que nunca devem ser contadas."

23. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Age of Adaline

Benjamin Button's less interesting cousin.

24. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Age of Adaline