1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

3. anacecil's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Muy buena !!! El tema es excelente !!! Nos muestra la sociedad Americana cerrada, llena de prejuicios y las obligaciones de lo protagonistas ante esta sociedad .La actuacisón y la dirección son muy buenas.

4. Somnia Buratino's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

“Each time you happen to me all over again.” Beautifully made.

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

6. gld48's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Daniel Day Lewis is the greatest actor still alive today. Scorsese is cool. New York is cool. Daniel still beats them both.

7. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

why is THIS FILM so underrated? Scorsese has always been a fucking GENIUS.

8. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

filmin sonunda daniel deylewis gay oldu mişelpayfırın uşağına mı aşık oldu anlamadım ay ne boringti be çarpasım geldi tüm karakterlere

9. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Scorsese's film is elegant and beautiful and serves as an homage to as many art forms as possible whether that be painting, literature, opera, performance, film, etc. The result is wonderful!

10. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

3.5 - Egoismi, falsi altruismi, rimpianti. Non si salva nessuno.

11. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

3.5* "Don't you see? I can't love you, unless I give you up." ; "He could feeI her dropping back to inexpressive girlishness. Her conscience had been eased of its burden. It was wonderfuI, he thought, how such depths of feeling could coexist with such an absence of imagination."

12. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

"This is not our time. But that will never mean I love you less."

13. Dennis Morgan's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

14. Ed S's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

One of the best title sequences ever. Sorry to say that I think the film is a wash-out, although I am a big Scorcese fan, and like all of the actors.

15. Aniko's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Huh, I have seen worse, but this was bloody boring...

16. nora.b.r's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

5th star for the brilliant cinematography

17. Christine's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

This film takes a deep look at the expectations set by high society and the sacrifice it takes to conform to these expectations, sometimes at the expense of happiness, or rather sacrificing one happiness for another. Everything about this film is lavish, dresses, parties, buildings. It is wonderfully entertaining and yet in a way that leaves food for thought. Absolutely worth a watch.

18. MonkeyAnd A Funkytune's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

19. perrieraddict's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Dull and dated. Two hours of my life I'm never getting back.

20. alimcintyre's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

A beautiful movie in every sense ... the music, the costumes, the sets and of course the performances of Daniel Day-Lewis, Michelle Pfeiffer and Winona Ryder. Anyone who has loved and lost will connect with this film.

21. keithinhull@gmail.com's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

A very different Scorsese but I think one of his best

22. PFL's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Scorsese's The Age of Innocent is a stately, visually stunning and ultimately moving picture, boasting strong performances from Day-Lewis, Pfeiffer and Ryder. What the film lacks in energy and pacing is made up for in the fluid camerawork and painterly composition, reminiscent at times of Seurat. Sumptuous, if a little sedate at times.

23. Rob Horsfall's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

Instructive. Somewhat slow at times. One feels the anguish of the protagonist, all too familiar!

24. Josh's rating of the film The Age of Innocence

A soporifically slow and murky tale of intrigue unfolds only to lead to confusion as one has to continually ask oneself what on earth just happened. This is a costume drama that feels like a particularly terrible whodunnit where you haven't even been told a murder took place. However, in the meantime it's very pleasing to the eye.