1. James Mackin's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

I'd watch those superhero movies.

2. The Macho King's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

Unfortunately a lot of it just really falls flat, feels like a laborious chore to sit through, the "good" material & laughs are few and far in-between. Killin' Them Softly remains the best of his stand up acts and is without a doubt Chappelle at his best on stage- while this may be his worst.

3. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

4. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

Laughs were few and far between here. (Although perhaps I'm not the target market, as I thought Chappelle's Show was fucking stupid.)

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium

"That murderer ran for over 11,000 yards!"

8. andretz's rating of the film The Age of Spin: Dave Chappelle Live at the Hollywood Palladium