1. Jane's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

It was an intersting story and it really illustrate the differences of the environment that people of the world use for living. Well for an economist it is a fact that truly identify why there was pollution in the world and the what the future might be.

2. charles kakfka's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

sucks, can't get this in the US?

3. Bay Area Indo American's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Home Searching for the Home Where is it ? ! ? ! Trying to know more, less is known !!! Earth, Life, what & how much we know ! How much we care ! ? Homosapiens benefit the most from 400 billion years of life, planet ... Agriculture : The first and only revolution Half the humanity tilting soul

4. Tameson O'Brien's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Man, I'm bummed. I really wanted to watch this. Why isn't it available in my area? I'd even pay the usual download fee. I just really want to see this

5. Katrina Love's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

The movie was incredible and I would love to spread the word to others in Saskatchewan, Canada. Is there any way to get a link for the movie? When I press play, it is simply the trailer. Will there be an opportunity/link to view the full movie for people who never got to see the premiere (the theatre was over capacity)?

6. James Printer's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

What country IS IT SHOWING online to? What a mess

7. bourndead's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

get interweb savvy and find this for yourself if it's no playing or streaming for free in your country of residence. Seriously guys. Time to do forself, snap out of it, wake up, google or whatever search engine you use for your movie needs( i personally use torrentz......com) to find what i need cuz it may or may not be hosted on mininova.....................................cizasdasdom at the moment

8. Eli Baker's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Can't watch in Canada, and can't read pop-ups as they are covered by the trailer screen shot.

9. Paulina's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Can´t watch it in Argentina:((

10. Dustin's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Sure would be nice to be able to actually watch this. I've been waiting for months and it's a little frustrating. *Edit* As BournDead has said if you know how to use torrents you can now find this movie. Finally!

11. helder pérez's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

I can't watch the film in HONDURAS. What happened to "people rocking in the free world"? Share the wealth, man. People here need to see this!

12. Juan David Mendieta Bordamalo's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Great way of putting things down to earth...great documentary

13. pidipix's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Based on the idea described in the synopsis, I like to suggest a list of people that should be invited to view the film: Mr. George W. Bush (in fact he should be forced to see the movie), Mr. Putin, all the directors of car manufacturers, me (I 'll love to see it)....

14. Benjamin Sherwood's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Interesting idea... Wouldn't mind seeing this even though I am opposed to most of the traditional ideas behind causes for climate change, mainly because Pete Postlethwaite is an absolute legend!

15. Maicol Andrés Ordoñez's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

stop saying you want to abandon the site. this place has always been open to our input so instead of trying to deride it how about we give back to it.

16. Ike Cinecult's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

17. Zarathustrax's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

18. Sid Phadnis's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Really original documentary, it really puts things in perspective. I was lucky enough to see a screening at my university, but apparently you can arrange screenings through the website: www.ageofstupid.net

19. Enghebatu's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

If you live in the world, you must watch it! Disastrous facts! All we can do is to become Vegan and to plant trees!

20. definedivine's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

Even though i'm not huge fan of documentaries this one is really well done, nice graphics, shots, futuristic idea of telling the story. Even though we already know most of this facts, it's nice to be reminded again and to just stop for a second to think what kind of stupid fucks we really are. "It was the matter of esthetics"-bollocks!!

21. mordlock99's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

'Is the human species suicidal?' that is the question....

22. Oli P.'s rating of the film The Age of Stupid

23. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

It had a world-wide premiere tonight, 21 septembr (the largest in history, actually) but it was only in select cities in select theatres. Silly special effects shot aside, it is a remarkable film and manages to say in a heartfelt way that we're so fucked, which we need to hear. Great bit of effortless acting from Pete Posthlethwaite. He's brilliant and doesn't get nearly the work he should.

24. Vesna's rating of the film The Age of Stupid

When can we watch it? I thought the premiere was today...