1. Erik F.'s rating of the film The American Astronaut

A low-budget sci-fi musical that includes a song called "The Girl With The Vagina Made Of Glass." If that sounds remotely appealing to you, then go for it. I didn't find it all that satisfying, FWIW, but YMMV.

2. salty_candy's rating of the film The American Astronaut

The story seemed a bit pointless but it was fun to watch. Love the b/w photography. Nice dance scenes and absurd situations

3. Sean's rating of the film The American Astronaut

Off the wall sci musical fi, McaBee channels Lynch and Wes Andreson here with some interesting filming techniques. loved this.

4. MATT's rating of the film The American Astronaut

"Hey jake, tell them what happens when you go back to earth with space punies.

5. Brittany Dobish's rating of the film The American Astronaut

I enjoyed this the entire way through.

6. David's rating of the film The American Astronaut

Like the inbred cousin of Stingray Sam.

7. In An Expression Of The Inexpressible's rating of the film The American Astronaut

So much potential! But it just couldn't keep me interested after the first moments of pure love for it. I totally agree with Joel down here!

8. Joel's rating of the film The American Astronaut

Begins with plenty of pizzazz and style that becomes perhaps a bit of a victim of it's own eccentricities. But worth plenty of praise for it's possibilities. Maybe if a few more hands had helped to shape a plot out of a few complex settings there would be more to write home about.

9. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film The American Astronaut

I'm playing Hess in a play version of this wild and imaginative movie. It's scary and creepy and amazingly intriguing. This movie has more than a few ambiguities and may be hard to follow, but it's a wild ride. Tributes to film noir and old sci-fis like Metropolis litter the movie. Worth a look

10. christopherjohn's rating of the film The American Astronaut

Thoroughly bizarre and void of much plot, but absolutely entrancing, enigmatic, and ridiculously inventive with its nothing budget.

11. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film The American Astronaut

When we first saw it, we knew there was just one thing to be done. - It was scientific. - And sociological. - That's right... and a lot of fun. - We knew in this world, there could only be one.... The baby in the jar with glasses on... and a gun.