1. ali di pollo's rating of the film The Angels' Share

non gli avrei dato una lira, invece

2. ammar's rating of the film The Angels' Share

3. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Gets an extra star because it's just so goshdarned nice. Plus it was pretty good, up there with Kes if I'm being honest. Good on ya, Ken.

4. Thomas's rating of the film The Angels' Share

A lighthearted comedy caper from Loach. Simple story, gently directed, charmingly down to earth with plenty of dry humour along the way.

5. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film The Angels' Share

super movie! sıcak sımcıcak insanlar... içimizdeki iskoçlar :))

6. Marta Balestri's rating of the film The Angels' Share

7. p5k's rating of the film The Angels' Share

A lovely Film, maybe a little too soft at the end

8. Jan's rating of the film The Angels' Share

9. Herlescu Daniel's rating of the film The Angels' Share

"Giving a chance"-story, beautifully told.

10. Giga's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Lovely, honest and witty. A must see for lovers of british movies.

11. omzeybek's rating of the film The Angels' Share

2013 te Film Ekim'inde gösterilmişti. Ken Loach bir kez daha en alttakilerin, hayatlarına dalıyor ve ortaya kurulu düzeni eleştirirken güldüren güzel bir film çıkıyor...

12. galuh indri's rating of the film The Angels' Share

One of Loach's that I enjoyed. Simply honest and I feel refreshed after watching it.

13. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Başlarda umduğumu bulamasam da ilerledikçe film sardı. Keyifli ve dokunaklı bir film. 3.5/5

14. chazell's rating of the film The Angels' Share

15. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Not the best Loach but still entertaining... My review: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2012/10/the-angels-share-2012.html

16. msmichel's rating of the film The Angels' Share

FNC '12 It's Ken Loach light this time around in this fun but toothless film that has a hard time finding its voice. Loach puts aside his social realism and skirts the edges of farce or Ealing style comedy here and lets Laverty's script go unchallenged. Missing the 'sturm and drang' or pathos evident in most of Loach's work and by the time of the happy ending (??!!) the film is already becoming a distant memory.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Without getting overly spoilery, the realist elements in the early scenes are effective enough at reminding the viewer they're watching a Ken Loach film so that the conclusion, which would feel formulaic in a Hollywood production, has something of a genuine twist to it: Loach actually giving his hero a happy ending, and letting them escape their past. Even the use of the Proclaimers feels earned.

18. Paulitics's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Meh. Coming from Scotland, I always cringe at inexperienced Scottish actors - of which there were many. Not bad by any means but could've been better.

19. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Vese. Non da moita pena. Non da risa.

20. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Angels' Share

much sweeter than bitter, 8/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/last-film-i-saw-the-angels-share/#

21. lbaia's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Simple, funny, engaging... the social realism of Ken Loach gets a turn with a sweet and funny heist story... the result is a delight, one can only feel great after watching it

22. Miasma's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Thanks a load for putting that crap pop song back into my head. I had been trying to put Benny & Joon behind me.

23. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Angels' Share

Loach's films are always filled with realism but more than often are very gloom. This one on the other hand is rather fresh, with good doses of humour, as a bunch misfits touched by the kindness of a community service officer have decided to try and change their lives around, but not before one last scam... The result is delightful.

24. William Low's rating of the film The Angels' Share

One of the finest this year, a dramedy told lightly with laughs,weighs,socialism and redemption.