1. chanandre's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

This was so sad. Like a doc of the last hours/days of Robin Williams actual life. Ironic much? Anger is my refuge. Depression is anger turned inwards. (He told death to go fuck itself.) The best performance by Mila Kunis I've ever seen. Kunis swearing is like seeing kittens meowing. Dinklage's eyes. Awkward pervert Louis CK, Hesh from The Sopranos. Losing a child = losing yourself. Not a whole lot of hearts on MUBI.

2. lukasbicho's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

No es una gran película, pero se pasa un buen rato en el cine; los personajes no son muy convincentes, y la relación entre ellos tampoco convence, y es verdad que el hijo parece fuera de juego, no sólo en relación con el padre (Williams). Mila Kunis tampoco está muy bien que digamos. Hay sin embargo un mensaje y algunos buenos momentos, por los que merece pagar la entrada.

3. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

What the hell happened in that bridge scene? That was just weird, btw this movie could have been a lot better if they had used a little more of intensity between the characters. Mila and Williams werent so conected in my view, but in the other hand, Dinklage s a small man but shines like a big star.

4. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

Williams is, as always, absolutely incredible and the movie has several touching moments. I will confess I got a bit teary-eyed a few times. However, the movie is uninspired and try-hard and generally aesthetically unappealing.

5. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

An all-star dud with even the actors in autopilot. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2014/10/the-angriest-man-in-brooklyn.html

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

it felt like a premonition for robin williams death. it tries to hard to impress the audience, but it fails. it's worth watching for one last meeting with Williams. RIP.

7. Christoffer's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

I'm a bit mad at this movie. The story was so great but felt like the production lacked creative flair. Some actors looked bored at work, like the son. And then Robin Williams was breathtakingly good as always. The spiritual message was very strong. That is why it gets four stars. But filmatically it was a bit, amateur-ish. Some characters seemed unlikely to exist. And some had motivations that we didn't understand.

8. Adriana's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

Nice film, emotional and with great speeches. I loved the part he was being filmed but the bridge scene.....just awful.

9. nananaina's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

10. glitchedplant's rating of the film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn

this could have been better. i really liked the part he acknowledges anger as an important and powerful emotion.