1. dordairobert's rating of the film The Apartment

2. ali di pollo's rating of the film The Apartment

3. ebabehh's rating of the film The Apartment

They don't make 'em like they used to, eh? And yet, things haven't changed much. Consolidated life. Mensches and the 27th floor. In fact, if anything, it's only all escalated.

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Apartment

D'une drôlerie plutôt fort touchante, oscillant entre gaîté désopilante et amertume passagère, une excellente comédie tendre et franche, dans la meilleure veine des films réalisés par le grand Billy Wilder, décidément incontournable... www.cinefiches.com

5. Freakyfilm's rating of the film The Apartment

6. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Apartment

An off-kilter romantic comedy, simultaneously heartwarming and tongue-in-cheek. Sherley MacLaine is absolutely fantastic and, writing-wise, it's off the charts. An instant favourite, film-wise.

7. zohen lux's rating of the film The Apartment

who knew carly rae jepsen was such a good actress

8. "O" Luís Miranda's rating of the film The Apartment

9. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Apartment

10. Blue Roses's rating of the film The Apartment

11. ammar's rating of the film The Apartment

12. belemir's rating of the film The Apartment

13. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Apartment

"I said I had no family, I didn't say I had an empty apartment."

14. ssolf's rating of the film The Apartment

A knock out masterpiece

15. Leigh Collins's rating of the film The Apartment

Good fun, but really disliked the ending.

16. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Apartment

What a terrific ending! Simply beautiful! Well, the entire movie was brilliantly written, produced and filmed. Wilder never fails to astound little old me.

17. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Apartment

18. Zachary Sachs's rating of the film The Apartment

Had started to doubt this was as good as I remembered as an impressionable adolescent, but it was! To those complaining about the happy ending: it's really not!

19. pluviosity's rating of the film The Apartment

I kept wishing that it's going to be much much darker, cause even without all that comics, Jack Lemmon was good. *just good, because Shirley MacLaine was the best thing in the film!!

20. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film The Apartment

Very enjoyable non-slushy romance! And a lesson in being assertive – he doesn't get the girl till he finally grows some balls. A Bechdel test fail, but sadly that's 60s office culture for you.

21. davrandom's rating of the film The Apartment

Enjoyed every bit! Funny story with great great actors.

22. xrystyna's rating of the film The Apartment

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Apartment

24. Ethan's rating of the film The Apartment

Billy Wilder made great dramas and great comedies and when he blended the two together he got some of his best work like this incredible film.