1. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Arch

3,5 “It gets better the more you ponder on it later” is flagrant white elephant-type of publicity. You seem to be duped in an effort disproportionate with the postponed ignition scheme, confronted with the unappetizing prospect that your exertion will at best end up as UXO: wait for days before it blows making one feel rewarded. "Arch" fits the bill, a bottled-up pleasure, musing on what we owe to our & other selves.

2. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film The Arch

I think even with the films tedious music, this is still a masterpeice. The ambiguity within the narrative made it even more engrossing and clever (for me anyway).

3. Mugino's rating of the film The Arch

Tang was humble and self-deprecating at the TIFF screening of "The Arch", joking that she hoped the audience wouldn't fall asleep during the film. For its original distribution, Tang had rigged a kind of film colorization or tinting process in order to make the film look like Chinese paintings but she said this print is lost; she also expressed a desire to do a fresh Director's Cut. Criterion, are you listening?