1. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

Don't really care for cycling but this really hooked me.

2. bleadof's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

Again, one of those to which I went with no expectations. It surprised me with its candidness and got me interested. He's really just a guy – flawed but driven guy.

3. Endless Eye's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

Gibney takes us on another wild ride this time to the heart of doping in the world of biking. Sometimes shocking sometimes predictable, we follow along to pick apart the hero, the sport, and our insatiable appetite for high performance that facilitates all of it.

4. msmichel's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

Gibney attempts to scratch deeper into the Armstrong legacy/myth/disgrace but fails to achieve that goal. The self mythologizing that Armstrong is a master of, even in his deflated legacy, still lays waste to criticism. The demonization of Armstrong in this context seems almost extreme when what he is guilty of pretty much is common practise despite its illegality. How history will remember him is still a question.

5. micah van hove's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

One of the best movies ever made about the American Dream (tm).

7. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

A striking but flawed documentary - however we judge Armstrong, one thing sadly seems true: his name will forever be mentioned in conjunction with disgrace.

8. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

★★★ whatever it takes, with no remorse.

9. Paul Pastoor's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

"Is there a light up ahead? I can't hold on very long. Forgive me pretty baby but i always take the long way home" A ruthless competitive streak. The desire to beat the man next to you and not necessarily to be a victor. Gibney asks all the questions and Armstrong refuses to give you a rosebud.

10. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film The Armstrong Lie

Everybody else is doing it, so why can't we?