1. Rice Dream Girl's rating of the film The Ax

Hilarious and increasingly claustrophobic, Le Couperet may be lighter in tone than Gavras's other films, but its critique of capitalism is deadly serious. Here he depicts (in a very fun way) how alienated we become from ourselves and from each other under capitalism. Yes, the job hunt is indeed a labyrinthine nightmare, but this film soothes the pain just a little bit.

2. Turupcu's rating of the film The Ax

Even if we manage to rip our bodies out from billboards, where we land still has no representation for us! Ending the film at that frame, gives us the opportunity to build our own way of fighting!

3. SAMMAX's rating of the film The Ax

Costa Gavras' black humour!

4. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Ax

Although it drags a bit in the second act, this is a delicately paced, caustic social satire that only free-market capitalism can produce. José Garcia is just about the worst serial killer in film history, but through the same irony that landed him his last job, he succeeds. And we root for him all the way. The ending is perfection.

5. Egoisms's rating of the film The Ax

Instantly forgettable.

6. melis.'s rating of the film The Ax

7. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film The Ax

Jose Garcia is wonderful as Bruno, the retrenched engineer who takes an innovative approach to getting the job he really wants.

8. Mahir's rating of the film The Ax

9. Sait Akdemir's rating of the film The Ax

Tadı ve kurgusuyla farklı bir yapım. Kesinlikle seyretmek gerek.

10. erenacik's rating of the film The Ax

tam 5 gün oldu, neden aramıyorlar? nerede hata yaptım?

11. Movoco Synthaca's rating of the film The Ax

Definitely not a masterpiece, but a very good film IMHO, good ideas, well built, good cast and thought provoking story. 4/5