1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Baby

Possibly one of the more vile, reprehensible, grotesque features I've ever seen - my head was cocked at a slight angle and my eye was twitching, always mildly unsure that what I was watching is actually what they were depicting. In short, I kinda liked it. Or at least the part of me I hate liked it.

2. Aardsy's rating of the film The Baby

3. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Baby

From an age rife with utopian social experiments -- most of which we tend to reflexively dismiss, arguably at our peril -- The Baby provides an upbeat portrait of a then alternative approach to child rearing that has since become ubiquitous throughout the rapidly infantilizing West.

4. Rebecca DeLucia's rating of the film The Baby

5. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Baby

A fascinating campy movie by Ted Post. If you love weird movies, this one is a must see. The twist ending is not that shocking though.

6. francine's rating of the film The Baby

Accomplished TV and film director Ted Post orchestrates this cult film of the early 70's. One of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. Freak show dialled up to 11.

7. snowjade's rating of the film The Baby

........ entertaining though

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film The Baby

9. Jon B's rating of the film The Baby

The definition of a good/bad 70's film. Great score too.

10. (arc)'s rating of the film The Baby

One of the most truly bizarre movies I've seen. Also, The mother looks so much like Joan Crawford in Strait Jacket which is wonderful.

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Baby

Wonderfully done! A creepy exploitation flick that isn't played poorly. Sure, you get the cheap thrills but there's so much more to it. Would make a great double feature with Spider Baby.

12. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Baby

Fun, weird 70s psycho-thriller. The premise seems like it would run its course pretty quick, but it manages to keep moving with some compelling oddball characters. The predictable climax drags on a bit too long, but leads up to an amusing twist ending. Solid entertainment for cult movie fans.