1. Joao Francisco Pinho's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Com uma das melhores cenas iniciais, infelizmente acabou por perder o seu objectivo

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Bad Batch

3. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film The Bad Batch

4. Emrys's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Mesmerizing. A very unique summer romance.

5. Riku-tan's rating of the film The Bad Batch

I will say that this movie is ridiculous, but I appreciate that a lot. There are some things that I can laugh about and that's how I enjoy the movie. Honestly, at first, I kinda disappointed with it. But, suprisingly, it grows on me. A lot. I can just watch the movie for the laugh because it's funny in its way. Yes, it's a whole different with 'A Girl Who Walks Home Alone at Night', but it's refreshing.

6. Michel's rating of the film The Bad Batch

7. Lana's rating of the film The Bad Batch

8. Ilona Tru's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Well it has Momoa in it pumping iron so that's cool

9. brick_bro's rating of the film The Bad Batch

The use of human shit as a means of escape was the smartest part of this entire movie.

10. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Amirpour may have lost half of her script somewhere, or got high while writing the second half, or got bored. the premise of a dystopian post apocalyptic desert where outcast and society rejects are purged away is very interesting and very in tone with our current world. but after the promising 45-50 minutes it is a trainwreck. this film is begging too much. look at me, I'm so quirky and weird. I'm a cult film. Not

11. bouvardila's rating of the film The Bad Batch

I'm hoping this film will be as stand out as her previous work, but it turns out otherwise. There are some parts that i enjoy and some others are kind of missed.

12. sabrina's rating of the film The Bad Batch

I had higher expectations from Amirpour due to prior films, however in this one the plot kinda seems to fall flat. That being said, I did enjoy the element of facetious emphasis on spectacle, plus her really well done fucked-up-but-kinda-hot mise en scene surrounding her characters. I really wish the end wasn't so awkward, I was excited for this movie!~!

13. FCC 86's rating of the film The Bad Batch

"Here we are. In the darkest corner of this Earth, and we're afraid of our own kind"

14. Ethan's rating of the film The Bad Batch

This is a hauntingly beautiful and hypnotic film with a very dirty sexy kind of vibe. Suki Waterhouse is a revelation here and this ensemble cast of character actors are brilliant. Ana Lily Amirpour proves here that she is one of the most unique and original talents to come out of the cinema in the last ten years.

15. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film The Bad Batch

How deep into darkness Amirpour’s mind can go...

16. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Your enjoyment towards this film will be highly dependent on whether you are aroused or not upon hearing me describing it as PUNISHMENT PARK for the Vice generation. Me? Not that much.

17. Max Swanson's rating of the film The Bad Batch

A dystopian cannibal love story low on cannibalism and a point and utterly devoid of a love story.

18. Louis Robert's rating of the film The Bad Batch

La musique, l'univers, les visuels, tout ça était fou fou fou. Mais le rythme est plutôt lent donc je décrochais souvent (j'étais aussi fatigué je dois l'avouer). Quand même un must see pour la vision vraiment innovatrice de Amirpour!

19. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film The Bad Batch

I just wanna know if Comfort looted Burning Man.

20. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Mad Max at Coachella. Amirpour continues to create interesting settings that she fails to capitalize on, and American counterculture continues to disappoint me.

21. Jon Brooks's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Damn, I love Ana Lily Amirpour. Probably the coolest filmmaker since Jarmusch. Great movie man.

22. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Bad Batch

Fairly well technically crafted and stylish with standout production design, but a story that amounts to a lackluster payoff to the severe detriment of everything preceding the end. Editing and scene pacing dragged everything out with no beat ever doing anything substantial to push the plot out of mundanity after halfway. Amirpour still has huge potential though, even with this minor misfire.

23. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film The Bad Batch

W-T-F un vrai trip de LSD Mes deux étoiles du match vont à Keanu et JIM !!!

24. Polyglot's rating of the film The Bad Batch