1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

I love it that the best sports movies are either about kid's teams (this one) or misfits ("Slap Shot"). "The Bad News Bears" is a terrific entertainment featuring a superlative Walter Matthau and lots of great children. I miss Michael Ritchie, the director. This is a companion piece to "Smile," his film about beauty contests.

2. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

Una extraordinaria comedia con toques dramáticos que aborda el tema de la competencia, la eterna obsesión por el triunfo en la sociedad americana y la relatividad del fracaso en la experiencia humana. Difícilmente hoy podríamos ver un film comercial tan honesto y políticamente incorrecto relacionado con la infancia. Una pequeña joya.

3. Algitya's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

A foul-mouthy enjoyable ;) . Credit to Tatum , Jackie , and the un-ignorable Mr.Matthau..

4. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

I don't know why I like this movie, or baseball, as much as I do. It probably has something to do with beer

5. Ghostman's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

a hilarious and unfiltered look at childhood and sports, it doesn't flinch one bit. Masterpiece.

6. Roscoe's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

One of the great American films, the truest depiction of children yet to come out of Hollywood.

7. Jazzaloha's rating of the film The Bad News Bears

Love Matthau in this as well as the chemistry with Tatum O'Neal. If there's one flaw about the film that I wish could be changed, it's the scene where the opposing coach slaps the pitcher. That was a bit over-the-top, and the filmmakers could have found a more subtle way to achieve the same effect.