1. Rebecca DeLucia's rating of the film The Bad Seed

following its premier, the screen overactors guild of america was established to represent the entire cast of the bad seed

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Même si l'œuvre souffre un peu de son origine scénique, nous imposant un huis-clos presque permanent, que l'histoire narrée frise l'hyperbole et le ridicule, on reste tout de même médusé et pantois par l'interprétation ahurissante de Patty Mac Cormack dans le rôle de Rhoda Penmark et dans une moindre mesure, par l'étonnante composition de Henry Jones, dans celui de l'ouvrier d'entretien... www.cinefiches.com

3. Dries's rating of the film The Bad Seed

4. JanaMat's rating of the film The Bad Seed

5. Aardsy's rating of the film The Bad Seed

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Bad Seed

8.1/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2j3

7. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film The Bad Seed

What will you give for basket of kisses?

8. film_lies101's rating of the film The Bad Seed

How could one not love this?

9. Log Lady's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Heckart's overacting was possibly even more annoying than the spoiled brat. Overall too much analyzing and not enough thrills, not to mention a bizarre ending. Really now, what was the point of that?

10. Sunshine316's rating of the film The Bad Seed

A+ performance from Patty. The original demon in pigtails.

11. Dmitry Karpyuk's rating of the film The Bad Seed

12. NICOLE86's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Part of me wishes that it had the ending of the play (she gets away with murder) because I found the struck by lighting thing kinda over the top. Also Eileen Heckart stole the show for me.

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Just give her the medallion, damn it! That's the only thing she wants! Great theatrical ending with curting call. and Thor rulez!

14. Scotch's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Has a pretty dated view of psychological disorders that's just plain wrong, but that's obviously not the point. All that really matters is the ending that starts dark (attempted murder-suicide), turns twisty and didactic (the evil girl survives) but then goes bizarro (and is then killed by lightning, but the mother survives). Obviously, I loved it.

15. Sadhaka's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Pure evil. Patty McCormack is nothing short of brilliant as the adorable demon in pig tails. The rest of the performances... Camp heaven.

16. Calhoun Kersten's rating of the film The Bad Seed

The melodrama of this 1956 film could easily date the film, but instead it just makes it more delightfully wicked fun. Patty McCormack is sickeningly sweet as the titular sociopath but it is the performance of Eileen Heckart as the grief-stricken mother of one of Rhoda's victims that makes The Bad Seed terrifying and touching at the same time.

17. agostinellips's rating of the film The Bad Seed

It was his fault. If he gave her the medal as she told her, she wouldn't have hit him with the shoe...

18. jaime's rating of the film The Bad Seed

19. Horror Whore's rating of the film The Bad Seed

God, did I ever want to whack Rhoda with my shoe.

20. Oddly Dreamlike's rating of the film The Bad Seed

My birthstone is turquoise too

21. bernardocosta's rating of the film The Bad Seed

Before Damien, there was Rhoda!