1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Balloonatic

It is a likeable Keaton short where our hero tries to get the girl to like him in the wild nature after disappointing her in a theme park - and yes there is a twist with a balloon at the end that is good. While a little hit-and miss in the middle it never really disappoints.

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Balloonatic

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Balloonatic

Drôle et savoureux, avec quelques gags restés inoubliables... www.cinefiches.com

4. Fine Film Shots's rating of the film The Balloonatic

Features on @finefilmshots twitter

5. msmichel's rating of the film The Balloonatic

Fun outdoors adventure short from Keaton that finds our wayward hero both sky bound and nature bound having to combat runaway balloons, bears, fishing and the opposite sex. Later short from Keaton that offers some great vignettes.

6. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Balloonatic

The genesis for the cheese-and-gun method of angling from Fishing With John, if I don't miss my guess.

7. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Balloonatic

One of Keaton's later solo shorts finds his attempts to woo a young lady going increasingly awry. A rare romantic charmer from Keaton shows a trend toward larger plots that would eventually carry him into feature length efforts.

8. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Balloonatic

More plot and visual gags than slapstick this second-to-last short for Keaton is a charming one.