1. sebekk's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

Have some sympathy for the messanger

2. radurosca's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

The book was significantly better but the film is also worth seeing to better understand the gruesome of the apartheid

3. Nukasvianta's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

kevin carter adalah orang pertama yang membuat saya ingin pergi kedaerah konflik.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

I have always had split feelings for journalist, more so photographers, and this film captures exactly that emotional experience one more time. To take photographs of violence and dying people for money sounds too selfish, but you have to understand they too have a living to do.

5. Gembira Putra Agam's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

historically authentic, good screenwriting.

6. Ana :)'s rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

interested to see how this riveting book has been adapted for the screen

7. jenifferp's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

8. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

9. JZENIA's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

People in this film show me what's the way of being alive which can be called worth. How sublime the instinct of human being to report something behind..!

10. oemamizm's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

butuh lebih dari sekedar bisa memotret dan "kegilaan" untuk jadi seorang jurnalis foto...

11. p a d's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

I just love watching Nikons on this film. Yay.

12. MartinStrutz's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

good but not great.. stays a bit shallow. topic was great though.

13. flobota's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

Does a lot of things right and some important things wrong. I never really got into it but for the last 10 minutes. Somehow I cannot connect to the characters, though their story is really unique and touching.

14. rorydean's rating of the film The Bang Bang Club

Neither interesting or otherwise memorable, the sort of movie that forgets where it is going and consequently leaves audiences lost along with it.