1. dordairobert's rating of the film The Bank Job

2. Ethan's rating of the film The Bank Job

This is a nice little heist film that proves that Jason Statham isn't just a mindless action star.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Bank Job

4. mervekavan's rating of the film The Bank Job

5. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Bank Job

Truly convincing as a product of the era in which it is set. The lovingly recreated 1970's London notwithstanding, this is a star-studded thriller with patience for character and a contagious, down-and-dirty energy, a specific sense of tone and place -- effortlessly exudes the cool and control of films like "Get Carter."

6. Stuart's rating of the film The Bank Job

7. Jules's rating of the film The Bank Job

8. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Bank Job

One of my least favourite cinema experiences ever!

9. Varun Saini's rating of the film The Bank Job

10. Cinnamon's rating of the film The Bank Job

British. Non ai livelli estetici di Ritchie, ma più pragmatico e adulto.Il film si sviluppa in 2 tempi, scanditi da un evento centrale ben definito. Attori non di primissimo piano, escludendo Statham, ma dotati di buone capacità recitative. Doppiato in italiano perde parecchio. Da rivedere in lingua originale.

11. Caden Cotard's rating of the film The Bank Job

A mediocre if entertaining thriller, with some stilted writing. Jason Statham makes the most of it, though.

12. Pierre's rating of the film The Bank Job

A decent little thriller. Not going to stun the world, but entertaining enough. I'm sure if you dig deeply, you'll unravel all the anachronisms and whatnot, but why try?

13. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Bank Job

Pretty entertaining ! Based on a True Story too, decent performances, A very fine heist movie. Good to see Jason outside the transporter. I still can't figure out why I didn't love this movie. At times it tried to be dark but it it just didn't go the extra mile for me. Highly recommended though.

14. filmcapsule's rating of the film The Bank Job

Pretty fun, I guess. Canted angles. Gratuitous nudity. Double-breasted coats. *shrug*

15. Malcolm Tent's rating of the film The Bank Job

dull. uninspired. the best part was the poster.

16. Nosada's rating of the film The Bank Job