1. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Bear

3.5 (? as far as i remember)

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Bear

Pictures tells more than words sometimes. Great use of REAL bears interacting together with humans in a story of a real infant bear trying to survive alone in the big wild. More beautiful and exciting than thousands of films with only humans. This kind of movie will not be possible to do anymore and the bear would all be a fake-looking CGI effect or a stand-in actor in bear costume. One-of-a-kind fantastic movie.

3. narcekirdegi's rating of the film The Bear

the worst sound i ve ever watched. why recording a child voice over a bear's voice? creating more human like ambiance? no thank you!

4. Syranos's rating of the film The Bear

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Bear

The Kid and I ... damn great actors these Grizzly bears !!

6. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film The Bear

Hat meine Kindheit geprägt. Kann mich noch nach über 15 Jahren an einzelne tragische oder lustige Szenen erinnern.

7. paxy's rating of the film The Bear

8. amca's rating of the film The Bear

His dreams used to be my dreams. The sound of the frogs woke me up.

9. anarresti's rating of the film The Bear

So beautifully shot. A non anthropocentric story, with echoes of ethology and ecology. The only truly good movie with animals I can think of that does not exploit them and makes them silly, by anthropomorphic comedy or unrealistic plot situations. The cub, though, at times seems to have some excessive vocalizations, but it's a detail that does not hurt the enjoyment of the story.

10. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film The Bear

Purely from a technical POV, it's an amazing accomplishment. This grizzly bear on screen is far more believable than anything a digital coven can produce, yes, even in 3-D. Of course, I'm not sure a purely technical POV isn't just an apologist's strategy to champion a so-so film.