1. Maïa V.'s rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez

Huit clos un beau jour d'été. Pièce de théâtre où l'on entre dans la tête d'un écrivain. Philosophie étrange, difficile de ne pas entrer dans nos pensées personnelles. Scène forte avec Nick Cave au piano.

2. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez

I was thinking about my life, my dog, my house... everything except the movie... OPS NICK CAVE I LOVE HIM... and then I was at my own limbo again

3. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez

I really like Peter Handke's writing but I don't know what the hell Wim Wenders did here to get out this dialogues. I'm giving it two stars just for the Nick Cave scene.

4. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez

first time in my life i preferred leave the theater, so uninteresting boring monologues with no setting no idea, nothing! what a waste of time

5. José Neves's rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez

A less concrete text by Handke, full of common places of lyricism which, in the best moments, recalls Marguerite Duras ambiences and themes - mostly "L'Homme Assis dans le Couloir". But above all, an unfortunate inability to shoot that text (a text) and situation using the most inane camera movements around or of approximation to the characters, constantly repeated and unproductive, as redundant as the use of music.

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Beautiful Days of Aranjuez