1. The Macho King's rating of the film The Beaver

Maaaan... look I liked the movie... until around the 3rd act. A dark comedy with a feel good ending that feels tacked on and forced. Another criticism is in regards to the bootleg Elijah Wood kid and his paint by numbers high school fling subplot (unpopular withdrawn cornball falls for the hot cheerleader and actually gets her) with Katniss in a very forgettable & boring performance. At least Mel Gibson was solid.

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Beaver

There were moments in this in which I felt Mel Gibson's character(s) got to a point where they were in too light-hearted of a state of mind. It was only during the darker scenes where I got more attentive and engaged in what I was watching. I think this would've been more successful had it maintained a darker (but still comedic) scope throughout.

3. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film The Beaver

4. André Vieira's rating of the film The Beaver

Interesting approach to a twisted idea. The sub plots are mainly used as a bland exposition.

5. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film The Beaver

Amazing movie that, unfortunately, many people either could not understand, or could not separate Mel's personal life from the film.

6. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film The Beaver

7. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Beaver

İlginç ve akılda kalıcı bir film. Daha komik bir film bekliyordum aslında ama hüzünlü çıktı. 3.5/5

8. mariween's rating of the film The Beaver

Uma história de depressão trágica e ao mesmo tempo engraçada. É um filme marado, ao inicio pareceu-me estúpido mas vi até ao fim e gostei.

9. msmichel's rating of the film The Beaver

Strange little picture that lets itself run a little too rampant taking on a few too many issues and subplots.Core story about a man becoming a shell of himself and reinventing himself through communicating through a puppet is quite interesting but letting him become a cultural sensation and guru is just pretty silly. Subplot of son trying to distance himself from his father just not developed enough Gibson earnest.

10. abrahamgbj's rating of the film The Beaver

the very existence of this movie makes me think: what the $%#& is going on in this world

11. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Beaver

12. Jonah's rating of the film The Beaver

13. Bullitt's rating of the film The Beaver

Hahaha, this looks like an abomination.

14. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film The Beaver

They showed a trailer for this before Black Swan. Everyone in the theatre was laughing in a "what the hell is this crap" sort of way.

15. Felix Millan's rating of the film The Beaver

This is going to be shocking. I seriously thought this was a joke when I watched the trailer. I cannot wait to see it.

16. Oistein Refseth's rating of the film The Beaver

I really, really, really want to watch this. But something tells me this will be going straight to video in Norway.

17. Brian Padian's rating of the film The Beaver

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Beaver

Mel Gibson playing himself, gotta praise him for that!

19. A47's rating of the film The Beaver

It's not that it's bad, it's just everything but good.

20. Westley's rating of the film The Beaver

Fight Club featuring Mel Gibson and a beaver hand puppet? I'll take it!

21. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Beaver

I prefer my Ray Winstone as a floating head in bet365.com ads. Not as a crudely made CGI beaver at the end of Mel Gibson's hand. I also didn't enjoy it's use of Radiohead's "Exit Music For a Film" as I thought it was cuing the end of the movie. But then there was 20 more minutes. Stupid beaver.

22. William Low's rating of the film The Beaver

Psychology and emotions well portrayed in this decent movie

23. zomBie's rating of the film The Beaver

Amazing. Mel Gibson's back & he hits hard!!

24. Pedro Henrique Fonseca Pinto's rating of the film The Beaver

Mel Gibson tá incrível. E tem uns momentinhos hilários e mega dramáticos tbm, curti.