1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

Ruiz before Ruiz + Python before Python...

2. Joel's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

Full of fantastic absurdity but perpetually profound as well! A very British romp through post-nuclear rubbish. So very good and a film whose traces are found littered through Terry Gilliam's work.

3. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

"In didactic terms I don't think that it succeeds but I don't know that it's supposed to succeed." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/12/episode-41-first-richard-lester-episode.html

4. runfromfire's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

Fantastically weird and painfully English.

5. João Rocha's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

A movie where Kubrick (Dr Strangelove) opens the door to Gilliam (12 Monkeys). "Keep moving" the ordinary day of the paranoic post apocalyptic british society.

6. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

Post-apocalyptic pre-Gilliam, you goons.

7. ernesto alegre's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

An absurdist classic that plays not only as a hilarious who's-who of Britain's great comedy stars of the 60s, but also a scathing and surreal satire of British society and post-apocalyptic paranoia. For all its zany antics, the film also achieves an unexpected sense of grim melancholy, due in large part to its surreal landscapes of destruction and decay. A cult masterpiece that deserves to be better known.

9. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

A real Film Buffs delight ,ignore what the critics say Richard Lester in my view is a major directing talent who's work deserves better from critics

10. Alex Delarge's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

Looks fantastic on blu-ray! A great addition to any cinemaphile's library and would make a great double-feature with Kubrick's Cold War comedy. Even though some of the English humor passed over my head, I still enjoyed Lester's compositions, the acting, and the colorful cinematography. Visit my blog for a full review.

11. Roscoe's rating of the film The Bed Sitting Room

"The lamb shall give suck to the bee."