1. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Beguiled

From the very opening shot -- of a young girl picking mushrooms and humming idly on a forest path, as canons boom in the distance -- we know we're in the hands of a master filmmaker. This is Sofia's best film since "Lost in Translation." Kidman, Dunst and Farrell also give their most deliberate and thoughtful performances in years. Cannes' Prix de la mise en scène was well deserved.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Beguiled

After watching this movie honestly, I still prefer the 1971 version. Although, there are some things that I loved from this version. THE BEGUILED still offered the same topic/storytelling like the previous version. The difference is just in the presentation. If the Don Siegel's version give a bleak, yet nightmarish presentation. Sofia Coppola's version is more beautifully made and artistic. Loved the cinematography!

3. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film The Beguiled

Sofia Copolla really knows how to tell a story and how to do it beautifully but I had a weird sense of déjà vu.

4. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Beguiled

Colin Farrell career revival highlight. Always forget Coppola is one of the best American filmmakers working today.

5. Adam GR's rating of the film The Beguiled

A gracefully scenic, slightly moist Southern Gothic. A little Flannery O'Connor, a little Picnic at Hanging Rock. Sofia Coppola's direction is concise and curious, a prim exercise in spookiness. How are there two movies in 2017 with poisonous mushrooms as a plot device??

6. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Beguiled

7. Tatika Widyasari's rating of the film The Beguiled

Lucu tapi dialognya kadang kadang cringy

8. saitosouta's rating of the film The Beguiled

"De ce noi suntem atrase în mod irezistibil de bărbat care ne rănește și zdrobește?" Pe bază acestei întrebare a femeilor, "The Beguiled" descrie seducție și dominație de către masculinitate respingătoare și eliberare din asta. Dar lipsește impact în comparație cu original al lui Don Siegel. //“なぜ私たちは、自分を傷つけ踏みにじる男というものに抗いがたく心惹かれてしまうのか?”という女性たちの懊悩を軸に、有害な男性性による誘惑と支配、そしてそこからの脱却を描いた作品、だがドン・シーゲルのオリジナルに比べインパクトに欠けている。

9. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Beguiled

hmmm....never really felt fully engaged. I think agree with what most viewers are saying in respect to the fact that this would have been a significantly better film if Coppola rode the wave of sexual tension just a bit harder. interesting how these group of women use this mostly innocent man as a weapon against each other, each wanting him for her own until none can have him and they can finally agree on killing him

10. Ade Hendy's rating of the film The Beguiled

bakal jauh lebih baik jika intensitasnya ditingkatkan. Amat terbantu dengan jajaran cast-nya meski jika dilihat dari tema, kebanyakan adegannya terlalu "bermain aman"

11. Victoriaaa's rating of the film The Beguiled

the atmosphere is just beautiful

12. nematomaranka's rating of the film The Beguiled

even some mediocre movies are bound to be respected for the precise construction of a stable and deep metaphorical level.

13. Viola Valéry's rating of the film The Beguiled

I'll give it only three stars even if i liked it. It failed me a bit...

14. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Beguiled

15. gigicogo's rating of the film The Beguiled

Remake riuscito male. Troppo stagnante e troppo chiuso in un ambiente soffocante. Manca la capacità di rendere le pulsioni femminili palesi e dominanti, come nell'originale. I dialoghi sono banali e scontati. Non mi è piaciuto

16. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film The Beguiled

A quite beautiful film but lacks these moments of trouble and ambiguity that the screenplay promises. It's all too wrapped-up to be as interesting as it should be.

17. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Beguiled

18. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Beguiled

Proprio quando ormai ti ha convinto che non succederà nulla e si rimarrà nel regno delle battutine e degli sguardi arditi ecco che precipita tutto e il garbo diventa spietata violenza, senza che questo sgualgisca qualche merletto

19. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Beguiled

3.5 stars... To be honest I could totally see it going to 4 stars with another viewing...

20. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film The Beguiled

21. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Beguiled

22. Diderot's rating of the film The Beguiled

Coppola has a meticulous eye for the beautiful. Though this isn't one of her better films, it's worth watching for the production design alone.

23. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The Beguiled

24. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Beguiled

This movie gets a great big shrug from me. Looked beautiful but falters in light of the superior original which no one was clamoring for a sequel for btw. Do you Sofia I still love your aesthetic but I wanted this to go farther..it seemed more restrained than the original in a lot of ways. Might have been better if I’d went in cold not having seen the original.