1. Pipim's rating of the film The Bélier Family

Film mignon et cohérent. La fin est jolie, l'humour sur les sourds-muets un peu limite...

2. Maria Helena's rating of the film The Bélier Family

3. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Bélier Family

I thought it was a very interesting story. Ultimately the mutual comprehension of each of Paula and her family's needs as well as the biggest demonstration of affection between these two parts is shown through music, which is very uncharacteristic given that three out of four of the family's elements have no hearing. I teared up a little bit while watching that final emotional familial climax; it was beautiful.

4. Carolina's rating of the film The Bélier Family

5. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Bélier Family

In aiming for maximum slapstick the Belier family manages to be pretty offensive towards the deaf. We're supposed to believe that they couldn't lip read in a cheese stall. It has some wonderful moments as well but on the whole I found the direction pretty crass. 2.5 stars

6. Justwibi's rating of the film The Bélier Family

they didn't try to made audience cry but that was really heartwarming movie. even lack of focusing the issue and the problem.

7. d'martha's rating of the film The Bélier Family

8. camille's rating of the film The Bélier Family

9. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Bélier Family

10. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film The Bélier Family

11. Monilizze's rating of the film The Bélier Family

Muy linda :D el fuerte de esta película fue totalmente Louane Emera, tanto en su voz como en su actuación. Enamorada de esta peli.

12. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film The Bélier Family

"The Belier Family" was a big hit in France and starred Louane Emera,who had reached the semi-final of "The Voice"(2013).This family comedy has some good moments,but looses its way a little with sub-plots that fizzle out,long before the sentimental ending.The film also deals with the issue of how deaf people are seen and treated by society.Yet gives the two main deaf rolls to actors who can hear!A missed opportunity.

13. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Bélier Family

I love this family. It was a good movie and I would recommend it for sure.

14. YEOP!'s rating of the film The Bélier Family

This is a lovely family film. Despite the fact that the dysfunctional family plot is already played out in this film, I like that this film has taken to portray a deaf family however ironic that they've cast one actual deaf actor. Louane really shines in this film, highlighting her talent as a singer.

15. JoãoMoura's rating of the film The Bélier Family

A comedy as long i did not see , I see as a classic comedy that makes you laugh without the typical clichés to which we are accustomed in the comedies of today. Being a film about a family, of course, the end would have to be sentimental , very good!

16. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film The Bélier Family

It was a blockbuster in France at its release but I must admit I did not really like this film. I found some characters, especially the mother a bit too extreme and irritating. In the film, disability is depicted in a slightly grotesque way. Fortunately, the music teacher had an interesting and more complex personality...

17. Siaudebert's rating of the film The Bélier Family

18. miacarvalho's rating of the film The Bélier Family

that last shot was a parody on hollywood comedies's cliché right? if not... goshhhhhh

19. Cependant's rating of the film The Bélier Family

Vision beaucoup trop simpliste du sujet.

20. João Moura's rating of the film The Bélier Family

21. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Bélier Family

Una perfetta macchina per piangere e ridere. Davvero ben riuscita questa commedia francese. Bella e coraggiosa la scelta della sequenza "per sordi".

22. Calu.'s rating of the film The Bélier Family

Situated in the country side with really nice landscapes. As a comedy it made me laugh, but also there is space to realize the complexity of the situation. Louane(Paula) knows how to transmit the feeling of the songs. Some tears could fall.

23. Caillouquiroule's rating of the film The Bélier Family

C'est désespérant de se dire que c'est ÇA que veulent voir les français, qu'ils se déplacent en masse pour ce téléfilm uniquement construit autour d'une scène finale certes émouvante mais où toute mise en scène est absente. Même Karin Viard est mauvaise (mais mauvaise !). Ceci dit, c'est dans la top list des téléfilms français.