1. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Believer

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Believer

3. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Believer

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Believer

A deeply unsettling paradoxical tale of a Jewish anti-Semite; a dystopian bricolage. Gosling (like Norton in 'American History X') shows how charismatic figures can have a coercive influence in calcifying bigotry. The art of demagoguery requires a radical in order to coagulate. Whilst it relies heavily on maximalist representations, the polemical illustration of destructive principles has cautionary gravitas.

5. SafeStanding's rating of the film The Believer

Films of this subject and nature are all to often featured with mindless thugs with sheep mentality. Good to see the opposite, an articulate character displaying an extreme warped prejudice. Gosling's performance is credible, convincing, real.

6. Andrew Sax's rating of the film The Believer

7. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film The Believer

I have nothing negative to say, just thought this movie was decent and enjoyable. I didn't find it compelling or a world class drama. Gosling potrayed a witty rebellious young man.

8. lisa's rating of the film The Believer

ryan gosling was really good in this, sorry

9. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Believer

Decent but pretty indifferent. Don't see the purpose in it.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film The Believer

Yeshiva boy turns nazi. Twisted. 3.5 stars.

11. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film The Believer

Young Danny: I'm the only one who does believe. I see him for the power-drunk madman he is. And we're supposed to worship such a deity? I say never.

12. Pymo's rating of the film The Believer

I believe to not believe.

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Believer

great performance, but didn't entirely believe the volte-face

14. dialupmodem's rating of the film The Believer

i liked it, hard to follow at times but i get it

15. Ben Dooley's rating of the film The Believer

Very powerful find and a great lead performance.

16. Philip Taylor's rating of the film The Believer

A fascinating premise that unpacked what it means to live compromised by the dichotomy of belief. Ryan Gosling is magnetic as the over-intellectually challenged rebel who fights an un-winnable battle. Henry Bean's script and direction are tight and compelling. Wow!

17. Benji's rating of the film The Believer

Didn't do it for me. Average, at best. In fact, I thought it had a vague made-for-TV vibe about it.

18. Syd Buron's rating of the film The Believer

I don't understand why this film is highly regarded, and personally feel that it was a poor implementation of a flawed collection of ideas.

19. KerriBerri's rating of the film The Believer

The most messed up thing I've seen in a long time. Deeply intelligent and thought provoking.

20. Zahra Hankir's rating of the film The Believer

Astonishingly good performance by Gosling. Far superior to any of his subsequent roles. A disturbing, engaging story.

21. Huw Morgan's rating of the film The Believer

Sensationally watchable. Gosling is electric on screen. Riveting, intense viewing

22. Bobowood's rating of the film The Believer

Mesmerising and astonishing performance. The birth of a star.

23. jenifferp's rating of the film The Believer

24. ayundya's rating of the film The Believer

people should stop bragging about the notebook and see this movie instead