1. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The Bells of St. Mary's

2. Kamran's rating of the film The Bells of St. Mary's

Review published at Next Projection (http://nextprojection.com/2015/09/21/celebrating-ingrid-bergman-centenary-bells-st-marys/) 65/100 (2.5). Though sharing some amount of moral candidness, The Bells of St. Mary’s is truly another run-of-the-mill Hollywood film full of clichés and melodrama to satiate the appetite of popcorn movie-watchers.

3. Karthik's rating of the film The Bells of St. Mary's

As Catholic propaganda quite inept (a nun coaching her ward on how to get even with a bully, tooth for tooth!), and because it partly sets out to be a schmaltz-fest strangely even passes for one with some!, but as a love film, one of the most delicate, oblique, glancing and, yes, convincing in the genre.

4. Kai White's rating of the film The Bells of St. Mary's

If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe the three headed combination of McCarey and Bergman and Crosby managed to eke out something so fucking trite and boring. But I saw it, and they did.

5. jamshid's rating of the film The Bells of St. Mary's

it`s a kind of movie I like to watch time to time, to see am I still a sentimental kind of guy or not? when we are talking about a soft-hearted guy, Leo Mccarey would be on top. I know the film is old, boring and naive but still a treasure for me. the scene, Bergman is teaching the boy how to fight is something stick to my mind forever, I like to watch it every time I`m feeling down.