1. -REM-'s rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

2. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

(...)Von mir aus hätte La Meglio Gioventu noch drei Stunden andauern dürfen. Ist es nicht so, dass die Begrenzung von zwei Stunden aus den meisten Filmen Kurzgeschichten werden lässt? Hier aber kommt ein Roman!(...)

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

5. J0NS's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

6. Feng Ling's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

what I took away from this story is how different personalities' paths on improving their society. The big sister went on the canonical way in being a judge. Matteo and Giulla were both extreme and passionate loners. One chose the side of authority (I think due to the incidence of Giorgia taken by police) but Giulla chose the revolutinary. Nicola is intelligent, observant and detail-oriented. From the same incide...

7. mpho3's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

"Although Italian history plays a big part in TBOY the story is as much about personalities and personal choices as it is events and issues. Life decisions, and the motivations for them, are really what's at the core of the story. All of the major characters are faced with important choices that often have their roots in some of the tectonic shifts that took place in Italian society." - Cary Watson, Jettison Cocoon

8. Loz Loory's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

So many little moments that stick in my mind: Matteo on his balcony; the friends singing "Anatomia" to the tune of "Amado Mio;" an Oscar for Best Appearance by a Ghost in a Feature Film; and Nicola smiling, always smiling understandingly. A tour de force of acting, scripting, and cinematography. I feel fortunate to have made it through all the hours.

9. Zach Smith's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

An enjoyable melodrama, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

10. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

Amazing. I could not stop watching. For the first time in a year I missed my subway stop because I was so engrossed.

11. crystal meff's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

Poor Nicola, the only one to have aged in 6 hrs...whilst the rest of the cast retained their youth.

12. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

While Nicola is the heart and backbone of the story, the thing that elevates it is the mystery of Matteo. That's the thing you puzzle over after the movie is done. I didn't just get up and get on with my life after I saw it. I was genuinely moved by it. 8 hours after finishing it, I still can't get it out of my head and I don't want to.

13. ammar's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

14. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

Non prende la lode solo per motivi soggettivi

15. zifone's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

"Sto qui a guardare il sole di mezzanotte che scende fino all'orizzonte, ma poi si ferma e non entra nel mare. Penso a mio padre, penso alla mamma, e penso a te che mi hai sempre detto che tutto è bello: mi sa che avevi ragione, tutto è veramente bello…!"

16. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

At first I thought that part 1 is incomparable (because it was THAT good) and part 2 is just an awful attempt to elongate this movie. How wrong i was! Almost as perfect as first part.

17. lndah's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

Sisihkanlah waktu untuk menonton film ini....6 jam. Setelah itu boleh ndak nonton film apapun seumur hidupmu. Dah, sudah. Sekarang keluar sana, live your life.

18. ebabehh's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

My second viewing of this epic, this time when much older. The first half of the second part continues where the first part left off, but the second half of the second part becomes way too saccharine, feeding off the complexity and emotional baggage gathered in the viewer from first part instead of creating new stories and accumulating more of it (kind of like the end of 2666, or that of every Harry Potter).

19. João Rocha's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

20. anarresti's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

Growing up: - do you still believe in it? (that "everyhting that exists is beautiful!!!") / - I don't believe in the three exclamation marks anymore.

21. Maria Vieira's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

"(...) how you've always said that everything is beautiful. You were right. Everything truly is beautiful."

22. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

I've got the biggest crush on Luigi Lo Cascio! Oh, and the soundtrack is really good: The Animals, Georges Delerue, Cesaria Evora..

23. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)

A wonderful story on two brothers and their adventures and endeavours from the beginning of adulthood in the 80's until the present day in 2000. One of the greatest six hours straight I've spent in front of a screen. Even if a tad melodramatic and at times a little soap-opery, it is a grand Italian epic. And one to re-watch.

24. jeanlice's rating of the film The Best of Youth (Part 2)