1. lidiishere's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

2. MIRZBOW's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

3. nabila_in's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Selalu sedih waktu dulu dikasih nonton film ini disekolah karena mengingatkan gw akan perjuangan para pahlawan hingga Indonesia bisa benar-benar merdeka seperti sekarang

4. nasha's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Media propaganda terbangsat di tempat dan masanya.

5. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Film propaganda yang taat dan bagus sesuai pesanan.

6. celeste's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Does anyone know where can I see this with english subtitles? Thanks

7. Satrio Nindyo Istiko's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Gw nonton film ini pas SD cuuyy!!!hehehehe

8. yuriwalker's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

"TIDAK USAH BERPAKAIAN, JENDERAL!"

9. Panji's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

hate stupid propaganda movie, often argue with those who think the New Order is better, but here I am rate this film 5 and become a fan.

10. pluviosity's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Historically inaccurate: YES. Good movie with great actors: DEFINITELY.

11. Yosef Sidharta's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

this is first Indonesian movie that impressed me a lot! Actually I didn't really care with some facts there, especially because it was a government production. However, I got impressed by a lot of well-taken angle, that left so many historical information. I just thought that the director is so brilliant. And the most important part is that I got some emotional aspects there, and some memories left behind myself.

12. oldeuboi's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

this is a scary sh*t, even it's not merely a horror movie. never bores me, even I used to watched it annually on the New Order Regime.

13. ivanatman's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

hahaha, susah nyarinya sekarang. padahal dulu film wajib diputer setiap tahun.

14. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

LOL, the image is from the 'Crocodile's Pit' Museum! Despite the controversy, like it or not, this is one of the best filmmaking in the history of Indonesian cinema. Hey, even Sergei Eisenstein's works are mostly propaganda.

15. Karina Ai Nurunnisa's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

16. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Aaaaah! Pengen nonton lagi! Waktu SD sering nonton tiap thn, tp skg udah lupa2 inget! Klasik dah!!

17. Amir Syarif Siregar's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Gila! Ada di The Auteurs! Salut!

18. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Addiena: shsssshhh...the picture now is more selling lol

19. Davin Fabian Devara's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Alat pencuci otak massal yang brilian. Sekian.

20. gory™'s rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

jiaaaahhh gagal pertamax hehhehehehhe film wajib saat orla msh berkuasa, dan gw blm pernah ampe selesai nontonnya walau dah ada vcdnya hahahahah

21. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film The Betrayal of The 30 September Movement by The Indonesian Communist Party

Somebody please change the film still..It's obviously wrong..lool..Appears to me that somebody recently visits the museum, took photos, and uploaded it here. What an effort, but its kinda misleading, eh?