1. msmichel's rating of the film The Big Boss

Bruce Lee's first Hong Kong film after American TV stardom is a serviceable entry featuring some superb fighting choreography but a pretty slim story with questionable acting throughout. If one can just concentrate on the fighting expertise rewards are certainly here to see.

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Big Boss

loved when bruce smashed a thug through the wall and it created a perfect human sized hole - tremendous

3. schmalhans's rating of the film The Big Boss

While most of the fight sequences are groundbreaking, the narrative of this movie seems dispersed and without interest for its characters. Nonetheless, it's a must-watch for fans of Martial Arts, since this is the first of only four big Bruce Lee films.

4. Wigadder's rating of the film The Big Boss

The movie is great but the presentation here in German with no subtitles is a shame. If you act like this the decline of the service is just a matter of time

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Big Boss

6. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Big Boss

It's a bit weird that some parts of this movie are directed like shit while the rest of it is awesome; all in all pretty good but not great.

7. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film The Big Boss

8. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Big Boss

Lee's fighting scenes are superb, but all the others are only clumsy brawls. Also the script is not really convincing. I consider this one as the least interesting of the four finished movies.

9. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film The Big Boss

Because I saw the dubbed version on Netflix, I gave it one fewer star than it deserves. HKFanatic sums it up very well. My sentiments almost exactly. I think Lee's initial restraint was an extremely effective dramatic device.

10. Jimmy's rating of the film The Big Boss