1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Big Clock

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Big Clock

Le directeur d'un grand journal et son journaliste le plus éveillé sont opposés pour les beaux yeux d'une séduisante blonde qui finira par être assassinée ..... Passionnant ! www.cinefiches.com

3. jenstor's rating of the film The Big Clock

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Big Clock

This one took me by surprise, loved the premise. Milland is quite memorable, much more so than in Lost Weekend. Highly recommended

5. clara m's rating of the film The Big Clock

6. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Big Clock

The more of him I see, the more I appreciate the work of Ray Milland. He pulls the guy who is threatened by a greater force better than any actor from classic Hollywood. Stylistically, the earlier half of this film is interesting in its constant use of long shots which unfortunately vanish in the second. Overall, this is an enjoyable noir and thriller with some good performances.

7. Log Lady's rating of the film The Big Clock

I'm one of those few people on the planet who doesn't like Charles Laughton. At all, actually. In here he particularly lacked the viciousness of a film noir villain, which affected on my rooting for the wrongly accused. Milland does the job well, as usual, and I kind of liked the unusual setting of an office building, where evading certain people can be difficult.

8. Cinerio's rating of the film The Big Clock

Too predictable, felt more like the BIG drag.

9. Matthew Martens's rating of the film The Big Clock

10. lauli's rating of the film The Big Clock

Very entertaining and suspenseful. Agreed, it's not a masterpiece, but it's fun to watch.

11. Dave's rating of the film The Big Clock

A unique noir, taking place mostly within a highrise office building. Laughton proves that he could play any character at all. Solid, not great.