1. fiction.'s rating of the film The Big Kahuna

I truly think this is a feel-good movie with great performances and good dialogues. Maybe it's not as deep and well done as The Sunset Limited and it may have some cliches but it left me with a pretty nice feeling and sense of satisfaction.

2. kokeshi's rating of the film The Big Kahuna

Tanti gli spunti di riflessione in questo film girato in una suite d'albergo. Interessanti in egual misura i tre personaggi, così diversi tra loro, così carismatici e così fortemente appassionati in ciò che dicono, pensano, profetizzano.

3. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film The Big Kahuna

Sometime you watch a movie because you like the actor, Unaware of how long the interest is going to hold you, you start watching, and then as you progress in the movie a kind of WOW feeling grips you and you start relating with the plot, the characters and the message in such a way that it remains with you for a long time. Over the years I have seen this movie 6 or 7 times.

4. Frankster85's rating of the film The Big Kahuna

5. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Big Kahuna

I'm a sucker for good dialogue and convincing acting, which is why I love one-room dramas because they're all about that. Even though this movie is not strictly a one-room drama, like say Richard Linklater's Tape, it had enough great performances and memorable dialogue to make me fall in love with it.