1. mootz15's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

In what way is this movie like the Bible? Well, it is a jumbled mess of self-contradictory cliches and half-baked mysticism interspersed with studied moments of situational comedy. Some it inspires to outlandishly fanatical devotion (or hatred), others it merely lulls with its familiar moralising, off-kilter characters, well-worn catchphrases and ebullient humanity. I fall in the latter category.

2. F/K's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

A funny and touching Chandlereqsue film

3. David Dango's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

What the hell did I just see?

4. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

(2.5) funny at times, but all over the place

5. Erica __'s rating of the film The Big Lebowski

6. Gave me nothing at all.

6. Beril's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

"Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

4.5 stars. One of those films which seems to change in brilliance depending on the company one watches it with. I've generally found it to be a film more beloved by het blokes, with its focus on male friendship, bro-ish appreciation of the ladies and vague libertarian streak (as with the webcomic 'Achewood'). It's such a fun time at the movies I love the big stoned shaggy bear of a film. In its way it's kinda kawaii!

8. Pedro Ramos's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

it really tied the room together

9. chazell's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

will i ever get to see more than 10 minutes of this film

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

Chissà perché ho aspettato fino a ieri sera per vedere questo film. È meraviglioso. Ci sono delle scene pazzesche e nonostante sia costantemente circondato da una nebbia di follia, alcool e allucinazioni, riesce anche a mantenere una giusta dose di più serio mistero e colpi di scena riguardo al rapimento. Quando Drugo prova a bloccare la porta dal lato sbagliato, mi sono piegata in due dal ridere. Grandi protagonisti

11. Myles's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

I'm still amazed somebody funded this bizarre cine-take on the Crying of Lot 49.

12. Bea Vea's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

Great cast, hilarious movie.

13. Mathrouzaud's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

14. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

John Goodman acts everyone else off the screen.

15. Trunfos's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

16. Greg Shields's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

I just heard on the radio the other day that the Dude character is Jeff Bridges favorite character. His enthusiasm caught on with the other performers, as they are all PRIMO.

17. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

18. Ramzi's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

Took me two viewings over two years to get it, but yeah, this is a fine, fine film. Goodman is a force as ever

19. Lintang A.'s rating of the film The Big Lebowski

You see what happen when u fuck strangers in the ass larry?

20. Hannah Faris's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

21. João Rocha's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

Nihilism like never seen before

22. Rhinnnn's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

Nicely acted and mildly funny here and there, but nothing too ingenious (plot included). I usually avoid using the word overrated, but it kind of fits here. Then again, that's just, like, my opinion, man.

23. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Big Lebowski

"Are these the Nazis, Walter? - No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of." (3,5)

24. Craig Knittle's rating of the film The Big Lebowski